Friday, August 7, 2009

What To Do During A Fire Drill

It's going good 5 minutes.





Well, it's cool, we laughed a lot with the hardcore, we had a good shot and esgourdes mouth, but back on topic.

There's not that long ago, there's actually two days, I figured it was said that almost a shame that in my miserable existence, I've never heard of Kraftwerk, the dads all I can listen to these days. I quickly remedied that for once, and I gently / illegally nabbed much of their albums.
And to my great surprise (yeah nan not that much actually) I know more than half of the songs by the hundreds of samples reused in the 90's. The best known is probably that of Metal on Metal, youtube it. I'm not going

in post, because it is relatively experimental, and it will deeply annoy you, I know. So I'll just things more acceptable, as is my habit (Nan? ... Nah.)

Today is National Day of BPitch, I decided this is it. So as you're bah super smart, you'll have realized that I will be posting exclusively (or almost) stuff that we come from in Germany (but not, you'll see why).

We start with Kiki. What an idea to be called like that seriously, Zouzoune why not also ... But hey, it's Icelandic (is why) so we'll say it a little excuse. That's good, but there's still people who will find this dish. Ben is going to fuck off. Here a track half ambiancée lounge and you might hear in any bar I do not know enough trendy, but it is based, hovering, and punchy enough for both. Yeah, all that, then come here, not the time for laughter and I'll spare you more, but Starslider.


Then another, decidedly more techno in featuring Jack the Rapper. When I say techno, it must scare newbies, but TÉKATÉ, nothing to do with Benny Bennassi and all that shit 90's time capsules. No, it's still really better, and at another level. So enjoy:


THEN Sascha Funke (L), which I can no longer missed last week's (Groch) Houseboat Concorde because I got to 22h, and he spent a 20H ... I'd like someone to explain the point to play this gentleman in broad daylight ... Brief. Suddenly, I was entitled to Alexkid another Germain, but not in what BPitch, who threw a complete set Techno / Minimal / Deep. It was bandard. And then also the beginning of Ellen Allien, but as the PD of the RATP metro stop 0:40 weekdays bin key to wank peeing in its mouth. Yeah, because it is good (in every sense). Aloooooors that poster of Mr FOUNKEUH (dunno pronounce it)? Well ... chlein poses while his valloire POIs Chisti. Huh?! Nevermind.
Ca, did you hear of in (if you've had the chance to see it) Berlin Calling Paul Kalkbrenner with the film (he is German too ... Noooooo!?) (And it BPitch is also home ... Yeah it's going, we know). Damn, it's too damn good, it's the same ilk as America Dusty Kid. It's perfect. You see the s'couche sun with it, you lose ALL j'pense your means, for the space of ... I check awaits ... 7 minutes 01 very precisely. You're just the right understanding of life at that moment.

Sascha Funke - Mango

(ouaiiiiiis, VAAA Manooooon it, I know that thou hast said the écouteeeer.)

"Uuuuuune other UUUUUUNE OTHER !
Yes.


Or did you also wimix Mango, which gives it a completely different meaning, more dark, more deeper, what you see Deep. And it lasts 12 minutes (a). That's right:


Do not ask me who is this DJ Kose, and what he did before, I know.

Worse Finally, Thomas Muller, I discovered (downloaded as usual) recently and quite by accident while searching Boogy Bites (the famous compilations / mixes from Berlin label). THIS IS TOO GOOD! I say no more.


And completely off topic, a group which I had forgotten about, and I listened to it again by chance in me repeating Kitsuné Maison Vol 4 (which I bought, yes yes). These Hadouken, like the famous blow in Street Fighter (or something like that, I know too). Good god I love that British accent of the Midwest. (But soon he is mine, since I'm supposed to leave by there ... Gn, p'tetre not ... AHH. Brief)


Yes, 4 are too real, so I put on 4, and then you can then download.

was relatively old stuff today, but j'men balek.

Squash. ¬ ¬

(It was the first time I wrote on the train, and most importantly listening to it: Horse The Band - Anti-Pizza ... It's not common.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment