Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Candida Glabrata Treatment Pregnancy

Annabel Winship is rather Rive Droite



So you imagine that the last time my sister told me France (I know why) that I and my sister Julie is one of the big lazy (or grannies I know really) because that we just never Left Bank, where Ms. lives.
Personally I live in the Abbesses.
Finally I live not really to the Abbesses actually live next to City Hall Jules Joffrin.
Anyway when I say I live to Jules Joffrin looks at me with such compassion oulala she lives in a neighborhood craignos (but not all) and then nobody knows where it is then that if I tell everyone Abbesses m imagine cycling down (I never do) a cobbled street with a bouquet of flowers in the basket, swinging with a super creepy smile creams burned in the mouths of passers Amelie Poulain.

Note once I drank a pot with Jean-Pierre Jeunet, so eh.

My other sister is living in the 17th, suddenly when you go shopping is not bored you say we go to Spring, where there is a large concentration of stores.


Plus I do not even know why they say Right Bank / Left Bank I mean it depends which way you take the Seine and Paris because I see a Paris Top Of The Seine and Paris In Bottom of the Seine.

But it's a bit too much to say when one might rather say: Paris of Upper and Lower Paris but it would surely discriminating kind Han you come from Paris from below, oh big blockhead. "

So the blow it must be said to offend anyone that Rive Gauche and Rive Droite but I do not see the logic.
And the Ile Saint Louis is Left Bank or Right Bank then?

I thought a bit short and I told myself it's true we'll never Bas in Paris, why?

My reasons:
- Y has at Printemps, Galeries and Abbesses or Opera and the Marais or Bastille (but for me it is already the end of the world)
- I'm already a step hour to three hours per day to transport mission in the week, either north or very very south of Paris at the weekend so good if I could avoid many miles just to buy a piece rag I take.
- Honestly, what is Rive Gauche? Everyone has a mouthful of the left bank starts to be painful. I pulled out my little map of the metro which is so old that it is not even the top line 14 and Ben is all pitit Rive Gauche!
Y type tower Montparnasse and the Latin Quarter, and then there is nothing else.
- I love being in good faith in my arguments.

My bad real reasons:
- So I was not being challenged to go further Opera I really see no reason why I'd move.


So Saturday morning I was taking a violent fit of madness I said: "Come shopping Rive Gauche" to show that I am no prude.

So it is part of the station Sevres Babylone, we went up the rue de Sèvres to Rue du Four.

And good God, there is outright what to do in this area eh.
pump 10 stores per square meter, plus it's totally better than shopping in an enclosed area like Spring is nice, is full of restaurants and stuff.

Well most shops are not given but it's like everywhere, they blow their noses no elbow grease now in Paris, except for ZZ Top, which is next door to me (though c is a bit ugly so I never returned I just laugh at the window I mean, what ZZ Top).



I prepared a little speech saying basically pontificating that frankly the Left Bank is not good it breaks bricks and everything (something well built what) to well piss off my sister and then suddenly we went home Annabel Winship (personally I know that name) and my great speech is stuck in my throat because the store is great, all colored with the shoes well highlighted and they shine the shoes are stars above you and keep well: Are there models, well, they are different heights of heels and it it's wonderful.

So my sister she found her wedding pumps!
All are soft and comfortable and the a priori turquoise stars it will send the timber with the dress I am telling you.
they were not given good data, but at the same time, beautiful shoes that are sent free to the mouth personally that ever happened to me eh.


Conclusion: it tears me nose a bit to say it but the Left Bank is still good.


Finally, wait, maybe in a burst of boldness (well see), I'll soon see how it is to shop around the marsh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment