Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jvc Rv Nb20b Kaboom Ipod Connector Cord

Welcome to Paradise ... Yo guys

... great food in America!

Mouhaha!

Prout prout prout
!

Well I had prepared a slideshow of photos sorted by declination of shades of turquoise and sunny blur (and pan) but in fact I slipped into my tea with ketchup and I lost everything.

So for punishment, you will have the right, since it's too trendy and I see no reason why I would not I also, comprehensive account of my honeymoon. Minute by minute

I planned 302 posts on the subject.

But no Dede is not true.

By cons I make several chapters, we have to keep you going is good politics.

Introduction: A380

property:
- all hiding in the chairs where you can find gifts (I had a pair of socks, a toothbrush teeth, earplugs, a sleeping mask, a shoehorn (ah ah), a Clarins moisturizer (yes), a comb, a mini water bottle, and all that)
- When you get it serves you Direct
champagne - so you got You got two portholes instead of
- can lengthen the seat WHOLE
- When you serve dinner you are put in a slick, thick cotton pad on your
- You've covered the real, real plates
- The menu (On the way: Appetizer Salmon, Foie Gras and fig jam, rabbit stew and gratin potatoes, cheese and chocolate cake you wanted detail by ben voila pan and return like thee well, a crab appetizer, a vegetable flan with pesto, tournedos with roasted potatoes, key lime pie and one morning we were given full pastries)
- The toilets are full of beauty products in
- The TV screens are HUGE (I watched a movie and a rotten movie well-Kick-Ass and a piece of dragon)

When I think I thought about taking a picture that I congratulate MYSELF.


Not Good:
- In fact there was no window in the bathroom (believe me, I sent a letter of complaint immediately to Air France and Airbus because it gave me a little upset)
Anyway after I said we will not moan too much either huh it is not an old cuckoo.

(I have no photos because you see my head around)

Chapter 1: New York

property:
- Walking at any time without pull except that you need a sweater when you come back somewhere because of clim
- buildings with tanks above
- Walk all the time and have something to do
- Bryant Park with WiFi
- The two tornadoes that has views of the aircraft (it was believed that there was a storm of spaceships, but in fact not)
- Air Force One that crossed
- The 3 pairs of shoes I bought
- Brooklyn (thank you Virgoblog)
- The bus is well
- I dined Ninja in which you descend into a dungeon restaurant via a lift and you are put at a table in-house and you see anyone else and where ninjas are fake not make you Asian entertainment for your dishes, at each Once they see you coming they howled "Oi!" -except that it is not at all ninja but Russian is a bit annoying in the long-and they will make dishes shaped katana or they set fire to your flat but in fact they are cramer all in short.
- The Ramen's IPUDO (the best ramen in the world)
- People who sell bottled water every 2 meters
- The burgers and pizza risotto
sandwiches - Ellis Island is nice but at one point it smelled bad so we went
- The Manicure! Pedicure! Facial! of New Yorkers. After a day I made myself my manicure! Pedicure! Facial! at least it's not cost me a blind

Not Good:
- Increase your garbage because it is a scandal a stench like that, even at this temperature
- Increase the air conditioning because it is a scandal such heat in September
- Turn the air conditioning on the subway platforms I almost died of dehydration, I even simulated a malaise that has affected person
- Harlem's not too much
- The taxi that we ripped off and plus I forgot my magic hair clip in
- The servers IPUDO screaming like that asses "Aligato KOSAIMASTA" (I made the phonetics I have done in college Aramaic not Japanese) in the ears of people who left - what is this mania for screaming in Asian restaurants?
- Americans are clueless
shoes - The burgers and sandwiches, pizzas and risottos
- The Statue of Liberty is no
- Century 21 foirfouille how horrible it is that thing I thought I would find never Release
- The Manicure! Pedicure! Face of New Yorkers are often a little vulgar at times still


Buildings with tanks too cute top

A bridge built how little son everywhere with modern

A building with not very practical aspects

a garden decorated


The Scoop incredible New York:

You never guess who I saw completely by accident while I was hanging on the pavement in search a steak house (you get used to eat too quickly):

Anna Wintour!

people they pass without knowing what. What a bunch of steers.

soooo! It's her I swear!

She even had her dark glasses and at first it was stormed the building where Vogue is like my taxi waiting for me but there was no taxi so she started going on the sidewalk but it showed that she knew too much more how a sidewalk from the time she uses it more then she looked all lost it hurts me.

So I sent The Unbreakable Man (The new nickname is explained in Chapter 5 this Honeymoon) take a picture of poor Anna Wintour, which resembled more a cat we approach a bathtub full of water.

In my opinion the picture she calls her assistant for a dressing.
And when we left, well, it was still no taxi! Aha!

And wait for proof that she is (besides the fact that she clearly is), tadaaaamm!


it tells you nothing ?

She left her shoes in more toes overflowing!

My friends, it ended in Chapter 1 baouté!

0 comments:

Post a Comment