Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Criscoshampoomoviepart

The Christmas movie


Every year at Christmas, my two sisters go door to door to sing the joy and gladness.
(You will not look like much)


My friends like you've missed.

It is fashionable to be justified when one abandons his blog too so I could give you my list of excuses but did not.
As soon as Christmas and I have not got fuck Grole buy me (though I bought the waders of the Comptoir des Cotonniers duffer they are nice but I have not made any photos one day I'll tell you why) I'll tell you about the Christmas movie.
Last week I saw a movie that totally awesome I put in my number 2 TOP 2 films most of the ground zero.
The number 1 one day I'll talk it is a trauma.
Here I would like to talk about the incredible film following:


Not because this is what I meant everything to the earlier is that it is the shoes, but culture is also sometimes good, and if I can avoid seeing this infamy that makes me happy but you'll need one.

The summary was about right on Canal Sat:

A terrible virus destroys 90% of people in Scotland. To stem the epidemic, the British government built an impenetrable wall, cutting the rest of the world Scotland.

30 years later, the same virus reappears in the heart of London ...


I read the summary and I joined my fingers to make a sort of little tent and I said "I want ouiiiiiii heuu say the approach is interesting, it is a sort of 28 days taaaaard but begins where the other finiiiit, all that and everything çaaaaa what. " all with the accent of Segolene Royal as I imitate better and better.

Finally my husband who imitate imitates imitating Canteloup Nicolas Segolene Royal.

So at first we see people who are too sick and we all look like lepers and they vomit everywhere but beware they are not violent like in other movies where there is an epidemic and this lens not they all become the yeah zombies too great.

Here too, they are just sick and die.

We all put on each other for you to treat us well galériez.

And as luck would die before they vomit on 2 or 3 people who obviously stand to 10 cm of them after all the close is recommended Outbreak eh.

I do not really know who is the minister of health in this film but I feel not so much that they insist on the importance not to vomit on each other in such cases.

Finally go.

I tell myself it's interesting for once is not zombies so it goes.

After we see that they have built a vast and impassable wall between Scotland and the rest of England and it's funny because people in Scotland it takes them a blow to rush to cross the wall, like 5 minutes before they close their doors forever.

I mean I'm not foreman but a wall such, it was not built in 5 days eh.
So good if the Scots they can not see it coming to them nothing is too bad for their mouths.

And here is a good woman who comes to realize that she is absolutely going to England with his little girl the girl manages to give to soldiers in a helicopter, but before the small it is shoot (she lost an eye starts well) because she was too close to the wall.

And bang!
ah ah!

Say it starts on a flying movie!

30 years later, we see a commando attack on a ship and is a girl too many fights that rolled really well and uses a camera-like eye to prepare his attacks (not only not seek to know why).

Genre daughter is a barrel, the more control over laying 3 / 4.

Obviously she stumbles across the world, cigarette smoking spell of victory and then I guessed she gives the camera eye in his eye and there all the everyone says it is the BINGO girl who was shot early in the film!

Yikes!

Good but must advance the plot then this is not being discovered in the slums of London a bunch of guys with the virus 30 years ago.

Aaaahh! But how will we ever do find a vaccine they were all locked up in Scotland and the doors are welded to be quite sure that nobody crosses the wall! Panic
to port!

But as the government is the government, you imagine that these little devils they continued to monitor the area by satellite.

And what they found?

THAN 30 YEARS LATER IS STILL BEHIND THIS WALL BEIJING!

Bond after the satellite photos are 2 or 3 of the survivors must not get carried away then either huh.
Anyway, so, who is being sent behind the wall with a super squad under his orders?
Girl!

Finally even if not entirely happy because the movie starts it not bother with it if we souler was to not put it in the rest of the film we agree.

All that to say that they go in behind the armored wall while boasting that their armor is not armored sissy and they fear nothing and everything.

Good. It is time to pause.

Maybe you've noticed my tone a little caustic.
I laugh and everything but we just spent the best part of the film and also was pretty good.

, I say, how they are 30 years later? They had more TV, more electricity, more gas, more phone so if anything they are survivors, how the deuce they survive?

And then the film share in total loufiade.
Suddenly, when they visit a hospital in search of a scholar known 30 years ago that may have the vaccine (although you think the guy that makes 30 years that awaits them in his lab without electricity eh, well no it been ages since he has earned) the little band made ATTACK.

But no such attack woueurgue a zombie bit me or a creature half human and half-torn placenta me head.

That it would have been out of the mouth.

No, they are attacked by this:

Ouaaaaa I cry I'm too bad with my makeup and my peak to 2 balls.

Mini keums crested violet (there is apparently a lot of hairdressers in no man's land) and girls tribal tattoos (there is also a lot of tattoo artists. They are professionals who have walked the fire of God after they hast isolated from the rest of the world, not as engineers or doctors what.)

HIIII I'm too afraid that girl looks crazy with her bra and patched his tribal tattoos!

Limit I expected to see a surge Tina Turner in the middle of the bikers and punks waw too rebellious Mad Max.


Wait ...

There are many tattooed biker punks crested pourrave of all colors, and secondarily with skulls stuck on the front of motorcycles.

If you look closely, you will see skeletons on mini motorbikes.
But we know too well what it's like skeleton and I do not think there are many monkeys in Scotland.


And buses They also decorate with skulls and Zoulas drawings.
They are too kawaii survivors!


But wait, one question nagging me.

A bus? Motorcycles?
But they roll with what the bikes in 30 years guys have managed to supply the gas pumps?
(We see that during the movie, they were not rationing fuel level of the masses eh)

And not ben this lens, not just the punks they broke two beatniks armored with nothing but poor molotov cocktails, but they also capture the girl and 2 guys.

Learn the guys there is nothing like a small Coke bottle filled with gasoline and rags to bust a good tank.
And to think we spend tons of money in advanced weapons.

So the bad guys are too happy they caught the new (Why this reception so violent when they have seen people for 30 years? And the bad guys seem not to have them even more than 30 years so barely born when it happened? Hmm I think they want it to English for having left them with only one hairdresser who knew only one type of hair).


But moving forward.

The wicked they make a mega teuf, is full of people, the big bad (the little blonde to peak) he sings a song with a great choreography and dancers and everyone applauds, bikers make jumps in all directions and ...

type hyper boom

Wait, I can not let this go.

1 - They are organizing a mega teuf bin in 5 minutes so hefty I say I need three months to arrange a rack
2 - The super villain has a great choreography is good but still he repeated?
3 - He sings a song (70s, like we stopped at Mad Max) in a MICRO SPEAKERS spit and sound. Super they have electricity and everything works perfectly.
4 - They spend all gasoline but apparently Scotland will have refineries and all that stuff to fill up as soon as they are needed.
5 - IT IS FULL OF WORLD. So the satellite in 30 years he took pictures of 3 people while in the first town that crosses genre is 1000.

Ui ui ui
....

But let's again (because we see no end)

Apparently they celebrate because they have caught people and they will eat them.
The shielded it just crashed on 2 cows a herd of 10 000 stagnating outside the town from them but they have to puff A man who washes ashore there once every 30 years.

Here he insults the guy but does not do much when they go to the devil himself Cramer's mouth.


I pass on that to cook the guy they go to the Flame Thrower.
Apparently in 30 years they have forgotten the whole concept of cooking because it's not lens, they are left with a disgusting piece of charcoal that sticks to teeth and they lose half of the meat.
me what I'm saying.

Obviously the girl escapes in alliance with the wicked sister, both children of the big bad.
GRAND villain is none other than the learned they were looking at first.
fucking have to take a bit is a huge thread in this awesome movie!


Good short they walk and everything and they come to the big, bad and here I am dying of laughter:
It's more Mad Max is Lancelot du Lac.

They arrive in a medieval castle, are more électricté nothing, no car but a slab stock horses and above all crossbows, maces, bows and arrows and armor knights of the Middle Ages.

director he has spun a budget but wanted to make 3 films, so it all blended.
FAIL.

Anyway this big bad bastard what he is doing it refuses dialogue (gosh he slammed the door in my face saying good chance you'll burst is a bit odd that he is not happy).
And he swings the girl in a pit where they must fight with a guy in armor with a lance.

"I refuse dialogue." Says the bearded grumpy old costume of the Middle Ages.
Boring.

She kills him, they escape it all too the party.

And running into the forest, they pass through a secret passage in the forest in which are stored WE DO NOT KNOW WHY lots of stuff really useful for them including: a Bentley.
Not a Peugeot 104 or dodoche.
A Bentley.

And learn a battery of Bentley, well 30 years later it still works, the magic of Bentley.

So our hero (we lost a little along the way they are more than 3), they darken with the car and ah ah ah, horses have no chance against such a power.

Except.

While they are quiet on the road, a car overtook them all rotten in 2 seconds and makes the bumper car with them.

it speeds up the girl and everything but the car really all rotten and dilapidated catches up and the lack of pay.
You'll notice I'm sure the gentleman in a suit any latex, chained to the front of the bike.
These are the new radar jammers.


What this shit
Bentley.
Caught in a 2CV.

So all the wicked radinent in their most beautiful cars:

portal For windscreens, mirrors held by a skeleton, missing more than the carpet massage ball on the seat in fact.

And the chase is hell.
People jump from car to car (too easy), the Bentley rolls decidedly to 2 per hour but eventually the daughter she led so well that they all have an accident but she and the villain he is beheaded.

Yippee yeah I'm coming!

So she won.

Then she called the government with a phone found in the secret passage, since they were not smart enough for him in a spin at the outset of his mission.

Nan I get it, I'd rather stay with my Bentley is going nowhere.

And then comes a chopper to look for it but she decided to stay and she returned alone to see the cannibals with the head of the wicked and apparently they had not understood that the celebration of the beginning of the movie was over for several days because they are always in the same place shouting and making crap with motorcycles and their balance head, saying: "If you're hungry, food vot'pote."

This will be the last word of this wonderful Christmas story.

Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment