Monday, December 6, 2010

Were Can I Buy Gelmicin

I can work for you

There in fact it was not Katy dressed herself, she is disguised that's why


But she has very pretty shoes.
Of Giambattista.

I know I like artists who will become super famous after you but when you know the bin not many people know them. Han
I too had to make a sentence with even more times the word "know" to see.

Anyway my sister one day she invited me to a surprise concert I was so happy we decided to do the most concert possible because it is nice.

My summary of concerts we did with my sister:

- Lily Allen when it was not known, and HYPER she put even sneakers with dresses c It was really not very elegant and at one time she smoked a cigarette on stage too kind I'm the rebel limit Janis Joplin I say then I laughed because of the sudden there are idiots who believe that they too could but they got hit by security.


Katy There she dressed herself.
You see the difference?
A pretty dress oilcloth bought at Saint Maclou


But, she has focused on shoes.
is not what I prefer, but why not.
As the very discreet logo suggests, they are Chanel.


- Scissor Sisters they were already known but not hyper either but it was still at Zenith and before there was Yelle was not known, and HYPER there were girls who were HYPER undermined pointed it makes a kind of Grazia, but in fact I realized that they were somewhat disguised.


Katy Here is his grandmother Josette has spun his jacket.
It was a box with the celebration of the sauerkraut in Plouvignac 82.



Katy BUT it puts Melissa Vivienne Westwood
and I must say it suits him rather well,
although initially I would not have this color.
Does anyone see where I'm going with my endless examples


- Duffy she had a song HYPER known elsewhere else I knew not then I sang in yogurt and I screamed "This is my favorite song!" like the guy before me completely hysterical that we had a good laugh.
He tore his little hair around his balding and was sweating profusely.
I told myself that bin say so if ever a crazy fan decided to slaughter the poor Duffy that night the police could question me I have a few small things to say about this guy.
He had a lousy T shirt red, a black shirt he had put around the waist and a old jeans and shoes ugly ugly head and hysterical.
At least I have his report accurate.
Once I repainted a fence at my club horse (I was a bit forced at will at the time) and suddenly there is a van passes me and stops further on where there were trees and after they leave.
I painted registration number on the fence and then gradually as I covered everything continuing to paint and there's a guy who come running and screaming that he stole his bike and everything.
So I said "Oh well it's a van white, I noticed the license plate but finally I have everything covered with paint. "
I had better shut my mouth.


the Katy between the hair (it looks good on him though), the dress Toxic Britney
and nails yellow Rihanna well I know what to tell me.


Katy BUT in fact it has combined its polish the back of his shoes and I love it.
's Rock and Republic of Lotus (I know not but apparently that's how it's called)

- Tegan & Sara are HYPER still not known elsewhere I have a question: Why
pretext that Tegan & Sara are twin sisters each rather interested in girls their audience is very oriented girls who like girls?
The message of the songs is not particularly gay (or not so I understand) is why ?
If someone would tell me it will be a SNL bit.


Here Katy it is not much, in style.
And then it was well done planing haunch with Photoshop huh.


BUT anyway the only interest of this coverage is what?
Charlottes is the Olympia!


- Emilie Simon then I knew it not hyper and I went because my sister had suggested to me but suddenly I listened to the album and I liked even though she really sings like Kate Bush.
And then she had a dress very interesting that Little Style Box took photo.


After good times with my sister our tastes differ, for example it looooooves this crazy of Sheryl Crow.
This woman is crazy. (Tell me that you find the dingo please). His music
me goes in one ear, makes me hamburger of my brain and makes me want to hang a piece of my colon on the railing of my window and jump.
And I'm not exaggerating. By
cons as soon as I heard a song I forget.


Katy Here she wears curtains


BUT she puts Jimmy Choo that s' illuminate when you walk (although it is too)

So I wanted to say at the outset that my sister took me to a surprise concert and I did not know, but it was Katy Perry.

Well, the sure she had not thought to be known, and bin it made us hanging around for over an hour so in the end it whistled like "refund!" because it was starting to do well and we screamed after anything like "Big poo!" that mature stuff like that anyway it has nothing it is not French.

Especially she arrived on stage dressed tutu dress as usual.
But hey I could not see his feet so if it is it took so long to choose his pumps.

Because obviously if no help to choose her clothes, is someone who helps him to choose her shoes because she was always good and that's REALLY a business I want to do well.

That's what I try to show since the beginning of the post in subtle ways.


EDIT: Remember that Mulot opened its doors on December 1st!
is a real gold mine for Christmas gifts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment