Sunday, December 12, 2010

Customize Football Visor

Fortune favors the bold (like me) Katy Perry


Nothing to do with the subject but I bought Ash


Or so my friends a month ago I've split the purchase of a beautiful coat brand Paul & Joe Sister (oulala).
I had 1 / 4 of an hour to kill and I had to go to a party when my husband told me
"I have a great idea Beubeu, buy yourself a super expensive coat and then you will buy a great set of underwear and hop here is your outfit. "

Nah I'm kidding it was 2 months that I thought about it and then I started going hop my first purchase some kind of expensive is not often say then, and then as my mother told me one day:
"Rather than buy you a lot of rotten stuff in Pimkie (j ' had 18) lasting 4 months, buy yourself a nice piece from time to time that will last long. "

At first I go in good and bad I was not sure that they fit me well

So I was with my sister in Spring and we fell on this beautiful coat and I tried it and I hop I bought and I have not even cried when my card was debited but I had a little trouble anyway.

In addition to inside the bags is a pattern of pink flamingos that my faith is very meeting of cupcakes and macaroons.
It's very pretty.

So Monday morning I was lugging Smugpot me to work in my beautiful coat which cost me an arm. In addition
everyone told me but what beautiful coat as you have good taste but I could not hold me to say it was a Paul and Joe Sister (I was proud of me shit) I went for the girl who spends too superficial salary in a cloak (nah but it has not cost a month's salary eh).

So I say yeah right they are nice but they are a bit thin

Ah, but you think it's the end of history and that I was after streetstylée and stuff?
Nay my friends, because this is the story mahaudite mantle which costs a blind.

- Day 3 after purchase: One morning, while j'enfilassais my coat worn by small blue birds I heard a "ping!" sound. Looking
I try but I do not know where it comes from.
So as always we know where it came too it says it is the cat or the cleaning lady but I have no maid I said it ' is the cat and I left.
When I arrive at work is a girl who jumps on me and told me jokingly "ah ben was well worth it to pay as much! Super your coat!"
Wouoh whore.
I removed pas de deux and here I discovered that the small martingale in the back, restrained by two buttons, hanging limply and pitifully precisely because I LOST A BUTTON.

so I got to work sewing returning home, you can imagine I was quite in the mood follichone.

Then the girl she says "You walk a little off"

- Day 7 after purchase: Lost 2 buttons but I know not where.
I cried a little isolating myself in the toilet under the jeers of people my job.

- Day 17 after purchase: Lost a different button and I know not where.
My nerves gave out, I hit my baking without reason in a fit of anger.
In fact it is not really for no reason is because the way he talks drives me crazy and my hairdresser husband (I personally cut my hair myself) she told my husband that it also found it weird (Weird she said. But it also has good long square nails with small diamonds on it, so good.)

- Day 30 after purchase: I open my closet door, and suddenly the cat my husband stands up like a small lemur I say oh my god look at our cat is a genius it works! The above two steps and cat loses balance.
order not to fall from its height of 10 cm at withers, that fucker cat claws out and catch up on my mantle.
Past 10 seconds of amazement that a silent scream trying to cross the edge of my lips, I burst into tears and I lose my voice.

Then there UBK The Man gives the full measure of his talent and said successively
- Maybe we can mend
- You got that 'cutting the son we see nothing
- Bon ben since that's how we'll get rid of the cat

Let me tell you that all that has arranged my mood much.

I mean by chance is always the fault of my feet but never shoes



And while one might believe that fate has finished harp on myself (literally), I put the famous rags and my husband said: "Ah well you lack a button on the back. " (No one I sewed this one eh it is solid.)

Voila voila voila.
It's all just too great.

I'm bad for bitching.
I NEVER demand reductions because I dare not.
I'm the best pears which sell an ashtray made from salt dough home to elderly or former prisoners.

But then I tell you guys I lift like a cuckoo.

Saturday I took my courage in both hands, my receipt which I had placed under a bell and my mantle fucking shit and I repeated the bus.

1 -
- Yes hello I bought this coat but it loses all its buttons.
- And?
- Well, I did not think that dropping the price of a PS3 I would find myself with more work sewing.

AND PAN!
It crashed and then reimburse me the coat I just wanted the buttons Rabe.

2 -
- Hello, I come see you because ...
- Wait, please. (She answers the phone in a voice odious)
- Nan but I will later pardon sorry to have bothered you ... (I'm like an ugly).

3 -
- Hello Miss (it gives me madam now)
- YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! TAKE BACK YOUR CASE Rags scammers! IT'S STILL STRONG COFFEE (I say not really words like that eh) Floorcloths SELLING AS JUST LIKE KASHMIR!
- Madame But I finally will not have you .. (It struts like a turkey but we see it unclear which way to turn because the store is full)
- I HAVE A BLOG ME MADAM! I'LL MAKE YOU RUN YOUR PUB AND YOUR MARK!
- No! exclaims it not a blog! It was the death of the brand is guaranteed!
- Ah ah ah! I laugh in stretching his arms skyward, then give me 6 buttons!
- Yes immediately!


So I said "I do not say you do."
Suddenly she felt con then she said "Nah but I too huh."

In truth it happened exactly that:

I walked into the store and a guy very undermined greeted me with antics.
I asked the brand Paul & Joe Sister and he told me politely SUPER floor above.
I arrive at the top: No customers.
A saleswoman came to see me smiling, wondering if she can do something for me so I said : "I bought this jacket a month ago and a half and I have already lost 4 buttons."
"Olala I'm really sorry, it's true they are a bit too fragile. I order you immediately 5 buttons and I call you as soon as they arrive."

I said thank you and I almost fart mouth down the stairs but I got out heads held high.

Likewise I bought this pair of boots Ash it a week ago.

And well you can imagine that when we got paid 10 cm of snow on what I had to walk and that I have ruined?
And ben voila.

(I'm lucky but have not abuse anything.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment