Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spinning Bike Bottom Bracket

The importance of words

Maybe you've already noticed that the way we express affects, sometimes dramatically, on our way of thinking and perceiving the world around us.

One example?

"I do not want ..."
It's nice to know what one does not.
If you think about it, it's still better than not knowing anything ...
But tell me ... Have you ever been to the station, or taking the wheel of your car by saying "I do not want to go to Paris?
And if you did, where would you go then?

course, nobody really does that. At least not in this form ...

By cons, you've probably heard "I do not want to smoke," "I do not want this job," "I do not want to live here," "I do not want to see my head" ...

OK, great! But what does your partner really? It is quite possible that nobody has yet asked him that question. And maybe, will you be the first to open his eyes to another way of seeing the world around him.


"What do you really?" is an issue that can help us change our point of view.
And sometimes this simple question can literally set us in motion, even on a subject that has long blocked.

You have doubts? Nothing beats the experience "on the ground."
The next time someone tells you "I do not want to ...", just ask him this question " And what do you really want instead? "
You'll be surprised how many people who never thought to ask this question. It is a question state of mind ...

Welcome to the world of NLP.
The "L" NLP stands for "Language". The example today is a very small part of language tools that one learns to master practitioner of NLP .

Well, what if I told you "I do not know what I'll write tomorrow," what you may ask me as a question?

continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment