Sunday, November 28, 2010

Morrowind Is In Russian How To Fix

criticize in secret

it makes me think about something say so.
soft phallus Collection 2010


The last time my friends, my brother has cracked an email to give me the address of a Blog design of shoes, saying:
"ouaich large, well or good? Check this out, it will please you."

(My brother is chav a bit on the edges and it's true that I am a little big right now.)

I put a few short days to go because I am very busy and it's not like he knew something pumps.
And Ben would say, then, Marthe Villalonga in Maguy.

I do not know how he managed to find this blog but it's my new inspiration.

designer Kobi Levi called and he is Israeli.
He did a great school and everything and suddenly it apparently gives him the right to want anything we stick to the feet.

However, I am not the type to say some nasty things for free huh.
Aha.

And to his credit, he shows great creativity (not really in the service of beauty but hey sometimes that Lady Gaga Katy Perry the door we all wish).

So, if this cute designer spoke a little French (you never know) and I find myself doing, I will speak in coded language to not offend good because after all it is not his fault if I like it or something.

Before I must give you the code or you will not understand when I write in small to not see it: I'll wield irony as he will think that I say cool stuff but you know that actually not too much. Or is that you do not know what is the irony in which case you may be a bit lost.

Aha you would have ever thought huh?

Go off you go.

Category ole ole sacred slut shoes.

What was not my pleasure to read all the rave reviews about these valiant shoes below, though named XXX pumps.
Y has a daughter who said: "Erotic beauties.

Voila voila, it's exactly the words that were trying to get out of my mouth:
These shoes are erotic.
This pink Piglet and conquering this form kind opens the pig thighs ...
I have chills say so.
makes you want.


girl version submitted, or the aptly named "Blow" me think that this little rascal Kobi Levi has captured the spirit of girls of our generation.

is sober while being original and tasteful.
You can also bring the right foot "shoe phallus" (see above) and the left foot "shoe offered rump."
That laughter you'll start playing in the subway with your feet a few scenes from a little ole ole a good Harlequin!

And
What better way to break the ice with your future employer during your interview?
In delicate and subtle, you answer the questions he dare not ask by posting clear that the promotion sofa is a way for you to play as another.
These shoes are your future best friends, do not let anyone say otherwise (they are just stupid creature).


The second category is génialissime Kobi shoes footwear fashions Rigoulot but we must not mess .
Ah well he pulled it off Kobi, an army of old ladies will rush to buy the shoes meow!




In addition when walking in snow or slush (because it rigoulo) it leaves traces of cat and suddenly everyone says "oh there is a cat got lost "and everyone seeks when in fact THERE IS NO CHAT !

Aha!
(irony off) Personally I'd love and I find them really funny but ugly (irony there)



My second preferred in shoes that are fun and beautiful at the same time it's the shoes that are a little too bad if it is used.
Put a great big rock there is and all the old ladies who walk with shoes cat.


Good poilades perspective among fashionistas and the elderly.
Bridging generations.
Kobi has thought of everything.


After we enter the category shoe visual gag worthy of the greatest comical.

The shoe banana skin.
I mean, how they are not thought of before?
You walk with and everyone said "Olala but it will work on not one but two banana skins! We will be entitled to a fall of more great comic!"

And no!
Aha!


Good
the coup, and this is my only negative comment a bit expensive Kobi, as they say in marketing a shoe is a bit deceptive.
Big comic potential but unfinished.
Though in the street it must be worth a look.


The second gag is Tadam shoe: The shoes chewing gum.


One of the best success of Kobi.
lot of comments on these pumps.
"Beautiful!" "I Want Those!" "What a crazy genius!" "Where is the Eiffel Tower?"
And then you understand the joke: Olala but I must say she walked into a chewing gum and in fact not.

The only downside is expected that fifty thousand people come to tell you that you have stepped on a chewing gum.
Funny 5 minutes after you got just like hitting everyone but at the same time it will teach to make rotten jokes.
Yes sometimes I have trouble staying in irony, so as you are very clever, you'll find when I spoke in coded when I failed to speak in code.


class parks Last but not least:
The small experimental laboratory Kobi Levi.

shoes double meaning:

It's like the mad scientists who created humans with two heads but a little less murky.
And it's great practice we do not need to turn to walk the other way.
I leave you to ponder on that, my sense of irony is strained.



basket of vegetables:

Y was what did the stripper shoes with a small corner and a slot slot to put pitites pieces, and he thought bin Kobi housewives who spend their vacations camping.
With this shoe stylish and ergonomic ladies can offer some fresh produce in the mantle, finally .. under the boot! (laughs very amused)

In addition it is waterproof picnic basket. If ever
dressing leaks, you're safe, your shoes do not fear anything! (applause housewives camping)



Aaaah. Fortunately we
line of purses and a few gold coins for talented people to make us dream, we girls too abreast of fashion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment