Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ap Bio Cellular Respiration Lab Answers

Killing spree.


PIC: Gold Panda

Like when I was playing Halo 2 with my peers, Killing Spree, I can link to other Double Frag and Headshot, well then I can link the post, fault that England brings only joy hearing these days. That's the only positive for now.
but there it is, I got some nice pictures to paste all over my wall to remember my Coupain (kikoo you otherwise).
So I mentioned yesterday, in the rapid review, Gold Panda is (part of) the first part of MDS. I did in my pants. So today, hop, live on the iTunes Store and I pick up all his EP. I had the misfortune to say it was a bit disappointing compared to the studio live, well I withdrew. This guy really an incredible talent, listening loop for an hour is not far, and I'm tired. Japonnisant sometimes, sometimes post-rocker that would have taken a good dose of I do not know what prods and letting go of old machines geeks. Finally voila, it's unstructured, but it remains well constructed and intelligent. I do not know what else to say, then here.


Then a sample of the Live @ London Festival '09 to show you the post aspect of its delivery, that's where his music takes its full extent, Me do not care that chills (like Radio Protector, then it is to say ...)


Otherwise he also remixes, Telepathe (Manon Bertrand, treat yourself). Well it's just as well. Lemonade and another that I heard on various mixes and at the air 'achement well, but it is not yet available, at least I have not found ... So I post than Telepathe is really, really successful. Lovin 'It


Sinoooooon ben folk very nice little discovery, Lulu (Helouisa his name) & the Lampshades. A group of lampshades, yes. You may have already seen a video of both singers, who turned to as the "2 Girls 2 Cups (no no, no video scat, disgusting, perverted band), two small mignonettes (a brown, obviously) ( Helouisa) who make music with two pots of ice and sing sweetly from above (yes, women can therefore do two things at once, you knew?). They released an EP by the end of the month to believe their MySPIE, and there's nothing available qualitée well on the blogosphere, then you get to rip a little MySPIE pérraves ... But it's something. Good
makes me remember that j'viens File2HD work anymore, so not want to take my head to find aut'chose to rip, so therefore plays two tracks on myspace.


On a completly different kind, nothing to see (at all) Maxime Dangles, I knew only by name, until I hear about I do not know what mix, and there j'me I said "it do not matter crévindiou a gran'coup badigoinces in the" sacred name of a dog, I was just returned. To listen very hard with big bass, because otherwise it will serve nothing. Euuuhlala s't'affaire here ...


And then finally, the new single from Midnight Juggernauts, who not break bricks but allows himself to listen, a little disappointing compared to their debut album ... But we will not chipotte ... In any case when you buy the EP, there's a version of "Radio" and a version of "Album" then this s'rait thee not they prepare us for an album soon ? We'll see ...


soon. (Ah then I listened to Patrick Wolf anyway, well yeah because with all the noise, I gave a little, well, imagine that: it has, pretty much the same voice that James Hertfield, which is more than the singer of Metallica, and I find it pretty COW MARRA = D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment