Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Car Covers , Clear Plastic , Retail

Dad Say? What is Techno?


PIC: Reeloo again.

techno is what?
is not I who will charge me to explain. I just have no desire to sleep, I can not, I expect fatigue, I expect more. Waiting for sleep does not come, and she knows why , then I make a post to pass the time (and god knows it's slow). I have no desire to write, just say it k'ya down there is ALL TOO WELL. So make sure you click on any links.

I also believe that this selection will serve as my playlist to sleep tonight.



Note (s) Benet (s):
-Soul: playlisted by Kiki Boogy Bytes Vol.1 on (famous among compilations of BPitch Control) = Gage quality Original Mix well hovering, Twin Cherries Edit almost trance.
-Andreas Saag: I know not whence I come out but FRANKLY GOOD (not much jazz in there despite the title)
Charles Gudagafva: man with an unpronounceable name, but his track is aptly named.
-Pryda Cirez D = = The (very good) faces hidden by Eric Prydz.
-Luke Hess: See comment on Andreas Saag, but stop at the end of upper-Marco Carola
: The Old Guard I discovered that now, did note a mix for Fabric. For the track, the first two minutes are chiantes a little, but 2min20 = too good. & Monoblock
-PussySelektor: Two french (if I n'm'abuse Lille) just waiting to make themselves known, and it n'devrait soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment