Friday, October 9, 2009

How To Get Pokemon On Ti Calculator

night, I write well.


PIC: Reeloo a concert MGMT, lolz.


Okay so as I said earlier in our beloved Mr. Copin, the Shlags home, I found something in my iTunes library, something that I caught the end of May, and obviously j 've never heard. BEN FUCKING EH, luckily by an indescribable operation of the holy spirit I'm falling over. It put me a hell of a slap. * Small smiley that yearns * + * Little smiley who circles his fists in the air * + * faints * Little smiley OK?
Well then here is something completely unknown, it's called Ace Brain. It's minimal, but good, not the minimum or you got a beat and soft knee synth space makes you boring stuff (I'm talking from the point of view of ordinary people there). Anyway, I have on me, love them, but really. So if you trust me, azy, dl, love them, and comment there, underneath, it will make me happy.


Then, when you need to know that this article is just returning from an evening a few misfires, that is, I walked over an hour to the beautiful English medium large mini-skirts are too short (to believe that the streets that I had borrowed their benchmarks for the evening), and males wearing T-shirts and jackets Ed Hardy infamous. Be any (continental?) Normally consisting would vomit his guts on the field. But no, not me, because I thought of you dear readers, so long as you are, I am sure you must be cool (if you do not find on my blog) (yeah) then I think of you in such moments, and forget the misery physiological troll on this poor island. Finally here is what.
All that to say that I have old stuff lying around and I wanted to post for a lease, but I do not know why I've never done. So here.

A remix by Filthy Dukes, whose group had been told well, but I still have not listened their productions. Still, this remix from Kris Menace is really good, well yes obviously, Kris Menace what ... Then it all cute, all pop, just a little pink, while gay what (the voice) but it is nevertheless, so you can trust me and take it as it comes.


So you see:
1 / Royksopp? Yes.
2 / Fever Ray? Yes.
3 / Apparat? Yes. Ben
the 3 separately, that's life a little? Yes.
Then 3 sets, it's magic nan? Yes.
Ben is there.


Then I discovered something too cold, just like Passion Pit. It's really good, it's called Yes Giantess is to pop kitsch, that's both thought to productions of We Plants Are Happy Plants with a pretty little voice from above (a little tinny, but people like it anyway) (even that sometimes is almost Michalis Jacksonesque). I like. It is released on a compilation '(which is also not yet released) it is bloody well above including, Passion Pit (again.) Micachu, Frankmusic, etc. ... So if you visualize a little, you think it's good.


And speaking of Passion Pit, here is one of their remix, a remix of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Ben is damn good <3


And speaking of this compilation Sisters, coming out soon and I recommend you, give j'vous another piece of insight with this Solid Gold (nothing to do with the track Golden Filter Mondkopf that had remixed). I say no more, I do not really know what to say, but it makes a little too happy, so I hope it will work on you.


talkin to Mondkopf not I post it, but it is-there-is confirmed, his remix of My Disconica Nile Hartman fate within a month, I fussy, and I enjoy it already. Promised when it comes out, I post here because I love you.

And in any case, I returned to see Simian Mobile Disco tomorrow again, and I'm too happy, you've seen. And Gauthier Amano is indeed a Boloss, as I had already noticed.

In England we do not eat butter, but margarine. Good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment