Monday, October 5, 2009

Old Nike Freek Wrestling Shoe

Guten Tag. Oh no sorry, it's the other side of it. Ick muss aus



Hey hello. Good

this blog will definitely never the loudest, but hey, we'll try to do the best (and now I have 14 hours per week, so I should find time to tell things)
short, here I am in the land of big / red / alcoholic / bouffeursdegelée / etpleind 'autresqualificatifs. So in effect, s a lot, big (in fact I was wondering how do). The girls there, lol eh ben ... A are like my ass is white (and god knows he is), or Scarlet as ... I know not for you to see ... They bellow going full blast, it is mostly too fat, not very large, peroxidized and have kids at 19.

No no, I'm not in the Nord-Pas-de-Calais, reassure you, just in England. Finally they are ugly j'dis andor, but hey it's just a little to feed the stereotype that hovers over this poor country. Because there are still catching up misery, and ultimately it is no worse than ours.

M'enfin life is beautiful, hello pint of any beer 2 pounds (a little over 2 € for neuneus who can not), car mobile where £ 30 = 1000 minutes of talk, We're happy to get screwed by the operators to our motherland.
By cons, still no internet gngn, so we squatted in the BU, besides everyone does it so much that it's completely fair here, and we get even listen to music in his headphones .
So to fill the lack of internet I ate series shovel with my dear flatmate from a nice guy (the link is always right). Moreover j'vous urge mater Nurse Jackie, last pearl Showtime (Dexter among others ...) a nurse addicted to any kind MĂ©doc. Finally I say no more.

talkin to my roommate, I have two others also, one who sings about David Guetta feat. Akon, and one that listens Jean Jacques Goldman. Voila. But in truth they are nice. Let

music if you wish. The Bloody Beetroots, having released their fabulous album (lol huh?), Made a collab with a His Majesty Andre (another rital). Better, much better than what we had heard in recent months. It's not the song of the year away from, but it remains significant, although house, although speed, it feels a bit like (even completely) to Do not Go to PUZIQUe, but hey we will not cry plagiarism every time they leave something. Ultimately, this piece is certainly repetitive and more or less dispensable, but I appreciate it anyway, then here:


And worse than j'met PUZIQUe for those who do not know yet:


We talked about a few red lines above, well not V'la else, 'an outside La Roux, the darling of the pop scene now, I have personal harm, but remixed by Australian Redial, it takes another turn, and AC m'plait. Yay (y).

Oh

a dwarf Paki just spent next to me. Ahaha: ') Sorry.

Daft Punk again one of the blog with their new track "Fragile" for the soundtrack to Tron 2.0, me j'la not post because I'm a maverick you've seen! In fact, especially because it's a crappy quality and it is findable anywhere on the web then Sort this out yourself. In the meantime I put another Superheroes remixed by We Plants Are Happy Plants, it is above cool, it not new, but still remains fresh, it reminds me of March / April when I heard it on my loop velocipede before I have my license. And it makes me any thing. Finally it's beautiful, very beautiful, and Daft Punk to make the beautiful, we must rise early.


Neeeeeeext! The

italo disco is a bit out of fashion among kidz, Valerie is no longer too much noise, happiness for some, misery for others. I do not know what category I belong, but when I see Au Revoir Simone remixed by Aeroplane, I jump to the ceiling (as in the song when we were little). Seriously, it makes me really want to jump in all directions, like the Gay Aguilera in concert. Ouioui.


And finally, something many here that one constantly hears on the radio, or we go, Dizzee Rascal, who just released his latest Album Tongue n 'Cheek (j'te let yourself do the translation ...) one produced by Armand Van Helden everyone knows, Bonkers (frankly very hard to listen to good speakers, it is a joy) and another by Tiesto (yes) that sits on top of the charts here ... -_-'But to my great surprise, it makes it bloody well.



Roh and then went still another. Ratatat. Enough said. It is old, you've probably already, if not, you street above. <3


Hi France. o /

0 comments:

Post a Comment