Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hooking External Usb Hard Drive To Lg Tv

Empty your bag blogger fashion thieves

The thing where everybody wants to put his hand


The last time it happened to me three things:

TIP 1:

I go home and I was in the escalator listening to the Pussycat Dolls * on my i pod that I put in my purse because I put nothing in my coat pocket or it distorts and suddenly I hear more music. And when you listen
the Pussycat Dolls and the music cut and ben you realize.
I mean, for example if you listen Charlotte Gainsbourg or Scarlett Johansson and cut it hits you right away.
checker So I wanted my ipod and as I always search my bag without looking inside but hoping to find the stuff with my touch of salamander, I took the fingers over the ipod.
It's long but what I say is super important because my description keep you well I got on the phone and there: NOTHING.

wire hung in a vacuum.
So I turn around and I see a guy with a head to burn ants with a magnifying glass keeps my ipod in his hand.

I look and I extend my hand to get my ipod kind thou hast picked because he fell and I said "It came down?" him and he said "Uh yes yes!".

So I said thank you and I took my ipod.

Observation 1: With the Pussycat Dolls I managed to keep my ipod
Observation 2: My Ipod has managed the feat to open my bag and hop on the escalator.


TIP 2:

I went last week to Etsy Craft Night for making stuff for the wedding of my little sister (oh yes in fact she married) and so the workshop was held in the 11th.

I leave the subway and now as I walk very quickly not because I have sciatica, I find myself all alone in the stairway and I hang out at the ramp to climb. Go granny.
short I was listening Thierry Hazard ** and I wanted to put stronger because the jerk is still a sacred song huh and more I know the choreography by heart and at one point I look at my bag and I see HAND IN.

I thought this time it's not possible is not my ipod which is the trunk.

So I turn around and I see a guy with a head kick his feet to kittens that closely fits me but because of Thierry (Hazard) I had not heard.

I really thought I was not yelled at for nothing but still there last I saw not sure what excuse he could give me for putting his hand into my bag so I said quite zen:
"Damn c'mon damn you took me as testing? "
" Nothing I have not done anything! " he is raising his hands like I have a gun and I setter.
" go-fuck it's why qu't'avais hand in my bag whore do shit! "

And then he leaves me an excuse of any beauty
" Nah but I wanted to go there. "
There is between me and the staircase, knowing that the staircase is 4 meters wide and I'm all alone inside.
Good brief stammer so I yelled as I was upset and stuff and he was barred.

Fact 1: Thierry Hazard does not want me well.
Observation 2: If it is my ipod had not tried to get the mail ...


TIP 3:

dealing with summary of Air Wick , princesses, Tampax, jeans and white bag contents of bloggers who are always nickel and full of interesting things.

So I thought to myself but palsembleu why everyone wants to reach into my bag, so there is nothing interesting?
Why not try they just get the bag of bloggers modes instead of a piss poor girl with her sciatica?
It may just be the shot of sciatica which is motivating.
If they are not too concon they know I will not go after them.

But, Thief, blogger mode it will not run after you.
Because she is beautiful the fart with his heels out of 12 it is saying on all occasions, it will still not ruin a pair of Miu Miu too great courtesy to appear on his blog to get-I quote the Blogger Fashion (true):

"One or two phones, a wallet, a bunch of keys, sunglasses all year round, the content varies little. they added a small leather-covered book, a compact camera and some mints. The blogger is a fashion princess. Not a single crumpled receipt, not of half-melted chocolate bar or cleansing wipe abandoned. A small mirror, the bare minimum of makeup and nail polish. At worst, a pack of kleenex for the little touch of humanity. A princess who takes care of her. "


Now then Rogue, here is the uncensored content and total my beautiful bag Abaco they gave me for my 30 years

Edifying.
upsetting.

Thief To enable you to make accurate inventory and decide in your heart if I deserve you t'acharnes on my bag, I've even made a few zooms.


- Handkerchiefs well used properly and completely solidified (one could make sculptures with) but there was no trash to discard. I generally put on top of the bag so Rogue, knows that first you assault my germs to me, and they will make you a hundredfold.
Besides, I even have a package I take a tissue paper towel, napkins canteen and sometimes I take the PQ.

- My wallet (which I emptied so that you can, Thief, counting as I have left). I make a point of honor to any pay red pieces so you never have more than one euro.

- My badge for my current mission: did you personally if you want to lug around the end of the D line just to see where I work do not hesitate, but the paths are not delusions .

- A elastic to tie my fingers together.

- earrings for when I have an appointment but it will suit you Thief too too well. (And a piece of broken collar too, but it's fake.

- 2 keys and a USB 3G . Limits what I hold most precious, but considering the price it cost you you'll be given a hard fault.




- Sales receipts Thou shalt know that as I moved, Ikea and Castorama are my new houses. It's really very interesting that I bought a shower bar, broom shit, night table and voila.

- A cinema ticket for ago Rapunzel kind four months. Yes, I'm a girl.

- My iPhone, but hey it seems that the Iphone is 4 that everyone is trying to shoot and more like my dear husband had fun "breaker" (it is too kind a hacker what) mine and ben now he walks to 2 per hour. But I applied with birds that break things then maybe you will find it funny.

- ruined my glasses because I have no case and then it is not certain that such myopic.

- 2 bags of salt: is important for impromptu meals.

- 1 tablespoon I took the canteen because the cashier was not nice (Oulala she was well punished)

- My papers: Ok here it would make me a little wrong that you take them away, Thief. Especially my subscription Sunshine Point 3 years ago.


- my keys but as you know where I live because I did not redo my papers that you will not.

- My gloves: you'll have like a big loser with because if you do not notice it gloves for girls.

- A bag hook for not only your handbag lying on the floor when you go for a drink.
But you will have a purse so instead of biting what's in my bag, it will take the bag and I'm warning you right now I weigh my weight at the end of that bag.

- The buttons of my coat that continue to fight. Arguably this is the right decision huh.

- My ipod which is apparently THE thing that interests you, Rogue. And Ben learn that not work very well because sometimes it pauses on its own and is a little unnerving.

- widgets for lips are chapped and because it takes too much space and need some good stuff a bit girly anyway.

Thief Now, you know exactly what I have in my bag, so stop trying to paste and put your hands in my bag because it starts to be painful.
And if this continues I will pay a good taser and there you will feel it move.

fucking shit shit.

* Of course, if I pretended to listen Superb Biolay I would go for someone but not cultivated
** Of course, if I pretended to listen to something very sharp and dark you all you would be very impressed but did not. And still not listening Cotton Eyed Joe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment