Thursday, January 6, 2011

Recipes Macaroon Microwave

Oh they changed from year


Fortunately for honor, my niece Miss L that has everything a blogger has returned to its knees fashion rain boots, to wear the Eve or nothing.

Well then suddenly forget all the time "to present my wishes."
People jump on me to wish me a happy new year screaming at me "BEFORE ANY THING GOOD YEAR" like I forgot to say hello and that was very rude.
My babysitter she did it with a small red glow in his eyes, I was afraid it made me think of Terminator then suddenly I imagined myself as the guardian robot money So I thought of the money and then I said to myself damn I forgot his Christmas bonus - hence the red light in his eyes.

Finally now I have to splitting of a letter which is why I am as much to fill and I can not even put everything on the back of the Post Office which has lost the mail because good if I go through the post to give his Christmas bonus to my babysitter who lives on the ground floor c is not really logical.
Finally I hope you understand that it would not make much sense if I tell you everything you spend on stamps for you anything.

brief Bon Happy New Year everyone and all that eh.


Knowing that she chose herself holding her: black leggings a little shiny midnight blue dress with chiffon and sequins and rain boots, I think in 5 years this little blog opens and ejects Tavi the blogosphere.

1 January this year I woke up like a flower at 10am and I jumped out of bed like a little kid, telling me how wonderful evening I spent yesterday.

Yes my friends, this year I remembered what I had done the day before, and that's not nothing.

In general I'm dead 15 minutes after midnight, but in the meantime I had the time to show my breasts and making beep beep wiggling fingers and scream my love for people who sip their chardonnay wisely discussing intelligent stuff.

Once at an evening party where I was, I yelled to my sister (whatever the volume, it screams):
"ATTAAAANN! EyeGO DO SOMETHING TOO FUNNY!"

Then she yelled "VAS Y!"

And there I found myself on all fours and I walked among the people of the night thinking that everyone would say, ah ah ah but this is funny Eve.
In fact they are all studied because they thought I had lost something so good as I saw that my " joke" (note the huge quotes) had not been understood at all I said "It's good I found him!" and I'm relieved.
Well I tell you not embarrassed to yell out my sister who had crashed I had to have a few alcoholic lengths ahead of her and I was lost for the rest of the evening.

In fact it's not just because I drink alcohol but never in the evenings when the coup after 2 glasses my fate is sealed and everyone thinks I am a pochtronne.

And Ben is not true, I'm not a pochtronne.

last one year my brother (who talks like a rapper) he threw the muffin I had done for the first year on the windows of the building across the street under the pretext that he was not good.
And he was not even drunk.

Finally this is what they told me personally because I do not remember anything except that I woke up I was sleeping in the bathroom.

Alala good start this year if I remember what I did yesterday anyway.

Finally we will see because if already at 2 ½ years she booze as his aunt's career will not be long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment