Sunday, November 14, 2010

Coffee And Ice Cream Shop Name

Aldo Maccione Canadian saved America


I still find that Americans are completely clueless shoes.

Each time a blogger's Day Out in New York it looks like she'll find the grail in terms of shopping, there are no other cities where you can find clothes.
Incidentally it also looks like they're doing cupcakes overdoses me I have not crossed a line (at the same time I have ever eaten but it seems you put decorations on it to not that we see that it completely misses cake and not very very good.)

Y there a guide of course blogger in New York?

Nan apart because I have seen Anna Wintour (yes everyone has seen but me it almost made me the finger) I have not seen any shops and actuarial.

Good
the clothes I know because I'm not very good at shopping for clothes but I can tell you in shoes no no no they are not good.

Take Macy's or Bloomingdale's everybody's there ouaouaoua too much shopping there but in fact the shoes are all balanced anyhow, it's all cheap ugly they make me the trouble j 't even want to buy me.

At least in the Spring and galleries, they are well arranged like pretty gems too important and whatever brand you get the impression that they are prettier.



When small shops ben ... level shoes a thing.

One day I was in Brooklyn and bought some nice boots but they squeak like a boar j'égorgeais at every step and personally this weekend I heard some hunters kill a wild boar (genus They shot him at least 5 times and after that was gruiiiiik grrruiiiiikk! I had great difficulty) and ben my shoes is like so good even when they get to do push-ups are pretty rotten anyway.

And then at some point I came across Aldo and in desperation I walked in and O miracle I got on the pumps and for once they were not black or gray and it was not peep toe plate and heel very tasteful.

I thought ah ben like what you want when you can Ricans.
Ah ah ben and imagine you Aldo is Canadian.

So the Americans are really clueless shoes.

PS: And if you had super addresses to pass me bin is too late because tomorrow is not the day before I go back eh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment