Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiter In A Strip Club

Ode to Olga



I say it happens a lot of stuff this week and I have so much work (if so) that the coup I have time to say anything here.
Yesterday I made you believe that Marilyn Manson was the father of Taylor Momsen, but actually it's just not true that it happens to be as ugly as him, but you m ' have believed.

Also this week I had to do two things:

- Make my ode to Jaja and Petra who sought to gain a picture of them naked (you can imagine that 'they do not offer a mantilla or a brush that rides for the crumbs of bread on the table as in the great restaurants and also with my grandmother and we were fighting for the pass) and the photo I will give to M1 if I win.

- Make the draw of the competition among the super Mulot (she has not told you but it also offers a picture of her and the boyfriend of the Rebel naked and dedicated)

So I'm going to do both at the same time, so good.

To Jaja and Petra:

Jaja who regaled us all summer
of his stories shaved , (I'll put the link because otherwise you will not understand )

Petra who valiantly supported
stories kitty naked

I decided to meet the famous Olga
trimmer Jaja,

to present my pussy.

(I have no rhyme there. At first it was fun to make but I have nothing rhymes that rhyme with cat. At the same time is hard enough as it is the word itself is enough to not)



In honor of Jaja and Petra and Olga limit because it has made all bitchs their reputation in the blogosphere, here are some pictures of my shaved pussy joyfully by Olga.


shock what.
(Everyone does it oh oh oh oh we did have kind pussy-cat what)



limit now when it puts a slip shows too that it has made the shirt and it's not very elegant.


You'll notice the filter powder pink to blunt the raw violence of these photos.
If you master photoshop not like bloggers a little smart, you take your pictures in your bathroom out of the shower it also works.

And attention is believed that shock is downright interview here if I had known it was too vulgar bin frankly I'd never come here also is the last time I have:

Always ready to show her ass this one.
Finally it proves that she still did a good job Olga.

That was my ode to Jaja and Petra , Minus the Cortex and the blogosphere.
is a daily delight to know you girls!



Fortunately there are some fine people who continue to make us dream, as Mulot (No but. And it's not true, it gives no photos of it eh ).

So say then that is who won the necklace Berry?

As I seriously depleted my cat is useless (which is a cat) to take pictures (it is not given to everyone to put their knees on the inside but same time this blog is beginning to contain too many pictures of cats) as a result I used a wondrous thing:

THE TRUE RANDOM GENERATOR!

Better than KOMPRESSOR and persecutors: THE TRUE RANDOM GENERATOR!

Hihi!

After the draw I did not stop playing with I said "pick a number between 1 and 3252!" then my husband said he "3" and I said "and ben non! Is 159!"
was a good laugh.

In true we played 3 times because after he said your game is rotten to me that drunk.

short here is what he said TRUE RANDOM GENERATOR:

I removed those who wanted to play and I have duplicate values the answers (because I'm an engineer c is for that).

short that it is ² Chloe who won!

Ouéééééé!

Alalala strongly the next contest, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment