Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pakistani Wedding Lenghas 2010

contest FAGUO if t'oses



(This hearing is a joke.)

Ah ah I can not get the Nobel Prize in Chemistry but I could have the Nobel Game word on the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine.
is not any cause be shoes, sometimes I have to remind your good memories that I'm madly in science.

For your personal information, and saw that you too have followed biology classes in high school:

Phagocytosis in biology is the process by which microbes are destroyed by white blood cells or leukocytes are phagocytes.

She was discovered by Elie Metchnikoff, the Russian zoologist and biologist (1845-1916) who received the Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine for this discovery.

It involves the capture and ingestion of solid particles of inert or living environment. It relates generally to solid elements, contrary to pinocytosis (another type of endocytosis), and serves only as leukocytes and polymorphonuclear neutrophils (immune system components).

I love the stuff in-ose (I mean: ah ah pinocytosis, this word has made my day.)


C ' is not TOO DEADLY nature?

You say it is still a beautiful thing and is very beautiful machines that work well and everything?

And you say no one is there to talk about pumps and it has nothing to do but our shoes they are in oil and carbon footprint that Bravo for return from China where they have just been glossy and stuff?

It's like apples in England, I was told they were sent to South Africa just to make them shine.

They must have a super technical live there because the trip just for your apple has the mouth of a fairy tale.

So I eat more apples in England.

(Anyway I like the Gala not shine.)

short.

They are funny it looks like it would be our big brother too.

One day two young friends with funny heads went to China and decided that the market for basketball was great carrier (wouaou).
But since they are part of our generation and we are too responsible people, they thought and they said ok we are somewhat obliged to manufacture shoes in China (because one is not completely stupid, we know that it's cheaper and we will not cast the first stone) but to compensate we will plant a tree for every pair that will be sold.
And bam a tree!

To date (after the site anyway), FAGUO (since it is them) has planted 25,062 trees like (in those waters because I turned off my calculator before rechecking the numbers).

Bé And so say the guys! it works pretty good business!

it's good we laugh We are happy and then it means that you have planted lots of trees.

FAGUO to show they are environmentally responsible they put a coconut button on your shoe.

(thereby contributing to the disappearance of all the coconuts in the world.)

Oh it goes I kidding, there are plenty Franprix my coconuts.




careful if you do not have the button there will be no coconut tree.


(It where the lovely Camille FAGUO home a little sorry for offering me a great contest.)
Special Kassdédi France to my sister (you have the right to play also eh)


To be serious, that's why I'm happy to promote FAGUO which means "France" in Chinese, and more precisely Little tiny country we will smash in a decade years Country laws and ways.

Of all the giants of the sneaker that I will not:

- NO ONE would have thought it would be contemplating reducing the carbon impact of the mark

- NO ONE who is reviewing the working conditions of its workers


And I am very proud that it was two young French who not only communicate openly about their ways of working (they could just forget to mention that the pumps are still manufactured in China, and can have their carbon footprint on request), but also were able to set up a system that attempts to offset the carbon impact at best they produce.

And more FAGUO they left a group Facebook to connect, and I think this is a very nice use of Facebook changing groups "ke tu vien you to dig kan ... "or" All those who want to return Karen Cheryl animate Hugo Délire ", knowing that I'm in both.

Aha.

Contest ! Contest!

If it tells you to win a pair of model FAGUO OAK color of your choice, you tell me and I'll do a great lot by my cat Thursday night.
Or Friday night.
Or Saturday night.



Finally when I got to that damn cat put his paw in a bowl and leave ONE paper.

Faguo And if I wish you plant a little apple Gala apples that make history not only buy apples returning from South Africa without the knowledge of myself.
Thanks you're too cool!

that's the tree to be planted and will be a plaque with your name on it. (Of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment