Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How Long Before You Die Of Cancer

At one point we must return



Personally I do not see the end of this trip.


As we are still on a blog eh shit fart Hého pumps, this is the last post on my magical honeymoon (I think I would have even more soul with that of other well-intentioned bloggers. But I have not write my mother in my place for a month to not drop my stats, slavery).
Now therefore in order.

- Monument Valley:

Indians they say everywhere in the guides do not shoot do not fuck 'em (not that are not small lemurs are talking about Indians) because otherwise they will make you pay.

So every time we crossed an Indian it is bent in 2 to type it looks down there sir you look hot cocoa but it is not because Indians in Monument Valley thee hast full.

Oh wihowihoooooo pinpin poooonnn (that is by Ennio Morricone)

We started to visit and there is the drama, the Indians do well they'll cough up the entrance to the park but cons're obliged to go by car (yay) or horse (but we had not booked) and the road is so rotten that you not look at the landscape so you flip to break a wheel in a hole.

No, but what they are entry fees?

It is in America shit I want a good 4 x 4 lane paved through the park of the Dunkin Donuts on the way! What a fuck fuck!

Special dedication to Jaja and Petra


of Good shot I wanted to cry because I too wanted to ride there and bang it falls on a Mini ranch with Indians and horses and we had a one hour ride in Monument Valley and the big cons of tourists (that is to say we are 5 minutes early) they took us in pictures.

Our guide there was too much like Zorro I pull up my horse and I have arisen out of the night and all the guys and took a picture and then he reached out to him that the guy in the queue and Thune the guy has not understood he shook hands.

As a guide he was glad he did not like me going to file the Thune with his hand and he was the guy-goo-tee.

Aha.

After I bought it
done by Indian children.

You never know eh ...


And keep you well ... It
of Minnetonka boots! the real thing!

The Minnetonka boots that all snapped up fashionistas are made by poor little rich Indian Monument Valley!

bin
And at the price they sell them they could make me a good 4 x 4 channels to avoid damaging the rental car thank you but no thank you.



- Antelope Canyon

I do not want my traveler's guide, but if you have only 3 canyons to the United States to do: Bryce Canyon, Arches Canyon, Antelope Canyon.

is still run by Indian logistical issue then is not it (I mean it's not like the U.S. with cafèt galore, ticket systems, bar code and all that stuff), then you got a poor hut all rotten inside with 5 Indian who listen to music and smoke cigarettes.
After
when there are enough people to visit a small Indian child is picked us up and said we'll go in there.

Claustrophobia!

type in there what.


When you're inside it's quite magical.



Every time it rains, the canyon is filled with water at any speed and it made whirlpools, suddenly it's smooth walls and it's been pretty streaks.
Good rock is pink macaroons choupi is therefore necessarily more beautiful.

The little Indian was too nice but in my opinion a little to the west, each time he told us:
"Look at the rock, it draws a woman's face! "

Bé yes ...


"Look at the rock, the head of the shark nemo"

This kid is completely retarded.

To pay him ophthalmologist he was spun from $ 5 (yes all our wealth is in part the tips we realized it was after).

After you cross the street and we go to another rotten hut and then they take us in a 4x4 raised to the Lower Canyon and they run at full speed in the sand and we just jumped in the air on our seats was a good laugh.

And then we realized that we were the same mess that the little Indian:

"Look at the rock's heart"

What they try to make you swallow still

Etcaeteri Etcaetero.
Damn I said, it will surely spend my $ 5 candy that little jerk!


I'd have done well.












is what we must remember (but it's very beautiful.)



- Flagstaff

Know that:
1 - Route 66 passes by
2 - I bought glasses funny that I will never
3 - We almost be upgrade to the motel (incredible) but thanks to my husband we finally had the room pourrave most (but I do not blame him)



- Grand Canyon:

AH BAH THEY WERE THE THE AMERICAN! (Laughs bold)



At Grand Canyon it limits the amusement park, there are 6 motels kind too well, shuttles for older / obese that can not / do not want too much walking, cafèt every 100 meters and hiking paths.


But ultimately the only thing that was good was to the Grand Canyon by air.

And that's all I have to say.



After we came back to Los Angeles and Los Angeles we came back to New York and this idiot stewardess she said: "Do you want Pretzels or Nuts? "
I say Pretzels. "It
she " What? "I say
" Pretzels "
She remade " What? "


It lasted 5 minutes as I knew it was being said and not Pretzels Pretzels but finally it really should be this dull fool for not dipping what I say after B.

As I was saying "nuts" crying she had an epiphany and she showed me the packet of Pretzels saying "Pretzels? "

I'd stop.

After there were two tornadoes in New York (if you can check) and suddenly we had to run for 1 hour in the sky and we saw the flashes as if it had been a combat spacecraft.

And after the tornadoes we had to wait until Air Force One takes off (hey guys not, this is not women and children first, the first president and pan).

What an adventure my friends.

soon for lots of shoes and magical stories ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment