Friday, August 13, 2010

Boarderless Laser Printer

THEY stare at me while I crave you.

Pic via Dethjunkie

Well my friend, it was a lease, and meanwhile this blog asthmatic celebrated its first birthday (Wouh champagne at your expense). And yet it is not due to another foot Leo (a guy who puts pictures of chicks and goats to illustrate techno) asking me 12 times a day to share my prose again. Yes behind its little deluded loser is a guy with a big heart and true feelings inside. But it must still be con stops.

after I stop believing that we will be pd.

Yeah so, I still lost. And actually I think I'd stop making promises like "yes I will post regularly," since it is 150 times that I do, and that in fact not. Then a post every month or two is reasonable (not?) (No.). Finally here it is, if I REALLY could not post (because I was still a little envy, sisi) is because I am paid my rabbits, ouioui, two months, and I ask that same day leave, I made the bridge and everything. But it's really not all that interesting.

So what up since the last time old branch ? Well, wish you well not much. It's summer, it's nice and we enjoyed (somewhat) of celibacy. I have the license [via drunk playing guitar hero from 4 'till 6am getting more lucid Does not Help at All, What say you expect? Better go for a jog in the Cold, ass] . But I have a Bachelor of European Engineering Business Management, With Upper Second Class Honours , LOUD please. I have no apartment, I need one.

So I did some concerts in Paris (because yes, I saw for 3 years at least have one month from now) which Kalkbrenner to Villette. I will give a semblance of review in simply saying that it was too good, and that caught me by AC guts and all the stuff. In addition the room is really too much too much (twice). Andor kind old shed. ("Yeah it is all there is already gone to Villette" I fuck you Theresa "). In the first part Y'avait Breakbot what stuck in 2008 and we spent Kids (Soulwax Remixlol ) Y'avait Mr Oizo also made me want to cry so c ' was lousy (the guy who still goes Les Petits Pilous , Toxic Avenger (HOLD YOU WAIT WELL) and not just any remix by Bloody Beetroots , Knobbers of Crookers , after all this. WaitWat #? He fears nothing). Only when cool, they rocked buoys / tire package with 20 in the crowd was fun viewed from above. Especially since there were lots of hallucinations that were anything with after the concert (like "I am bare-chested and am using deflated buoy skirt # mdlol ). There's also been Fake Blood, it was not bad, but it's half because I suprend I always gets off his remixes and Mars is still effective. And finally, to close after the friend Paul, DJ whore who spent as music of a bitch (it was sick)

What else I saw. Chris Garneau the bass pedal that really speaks not strong and increasing demand back microphone. BEN SING LOUDER THAN T'AS ASSHOLE. Finally, in any case it was really good, especially her cover of Between the Bars s who cares goosebumps thoroughly. But having said that it is really full of tics and then he lit a head when he sings. And at that same concert also Y'avait Holly Miranda which I already mentioned here. I found this album very well despite the folk side. Well that is to say qu'n live AC has nothing to do, it is 12 times more rock. By cons is a lesbian, # quelgâchis . And then she made a song about the fact that it is not cool people anti-gay marriage in the States, # quelgâchis bis. Finally, it was really good though.

What else, um, I'm going to Regine's was full of idiots and remember j'me music (Y'avait still Nicolas Jaar morning, I am con.) ... And the next day Social (after Fuzati Detect and mix in a bar with FIVE people in it (yes)) I saw Roman Flugel that looks like something out of an informative messages with his glasses and pressed his forelock not possible, we needed was types of Discudanse. But it was good. Y'avait also Darabi was mid techno / disco, half boring. I really expected better from them ... After cons by Olibusta and Mikhail was just perfect, big late-night we put it on the chin (although I ended up in a chair pioncer the last 30 minutes, because not drunk is hot to hold up With 3-6h vodka redbull ...). And I do not know if this is the effect Summer Social Club, but the bitch Y'avait mass, even almost too kind. That

all. And that's not bad.

Oh yes then I saw lots of stuff to Aucard Tours too, but Can not remember the 2 / 3 concerts [via you really should "stop drinking] .

Pic via Manon

We want the music now. Yes, we want the music.
gonna, gonna, it is reached.

So we start with something with a good, nay, the names of a mouthful. A group of post "Remixed" by another group post, yes yes it exists. So I'm not saying anything stupid, it The Echelon Effect which contains a song ( We Fall Back Into The Ocean ) originally half boring because too ambient, Good Weather for Airstrike year. I know more about these two groups report that I'm falling over quite by chance, then I say no more. Except that it's beautiful and it feels toutoum toutoum in the ventricles.

Good Weather for Airstrike year - We Fall Back Into the Ocean (The Echelon Effect Remix)

Other register, dubstep, yes sir. But not just any, not turbine style big braincrush [via "I love dubstep! "Well, arent you a trendy fucker?"] , no no. Origins of dubstep with a guy not known at all lol # , Burial . It is a morcif not well known out on what I know compilation of his own label. It's dark, and taking air. Perfect for a chill summer.

Burial - Forstercare

Suite. A short track in the mix of Aeroplane out there are one or two weeks (available on [yes he is all alone now, remember ?] SoundCloud) that is just too too good. So there it's a half track Arabist ( Adil like track Lutzenkirchen y 'I told you about a while, if you had kiffe you can also p't'être kiffer haha) (together Blowin 'in the name of the track, Yalla Yalla , and then the name of the artist Shehazard ( haha got it? ) if it feels it not already the east .. .), it is causing, the beat is not too much worry on the chin. It's half gay but not too much, then even clap clap usual über shots, well there they go. Sounds a bit like the Prins Thomas boring like pre-period.

Shehazard - Yalla Yalla (Kid Who Cosmic Remix)

I was talking to Lutzenkirchen above, here is a morçal of itself (these transitions j'vous is serious ... it seems almost a well constructed post) out there by little. Always beat his recognizable boundary incessant and completely hypnotic. It's a bit below what it has already been done, but it is still pretty kiff.

Lutzenkirchen - What's The Matter

Glance indie / underground now in progress. We will do lots of backgrounds, so you can see what has I am a cool guy.
Gold Panda has emerged an EP there's no so long, Purple Arrow , which turns out to be cool (3 pounds and the 4-track EP in 320 + FLAC, the guy is gonna be cares not from the mouth of the excited bitrate). So it's still blocked on the edge of abstract electronica and hip hop. Moreover, Seriously, this guy should make prods hip-hop for the British to make the abstract rap style Skepta Wiley time or pre-club, well, for on that s'rait really good. So here's the track eponymous EP.

Gold Panda - Purple Arrow

And I take this opportunity to put this one is PERFECT.

Gold Panda - Back Home

BIM AND STILL PERFECT TRANSITION (I amazes me king of the construction), ( "Me, Will You Marry Me? " "GTFO, no good enough fo ' me ") I talked earlier hip hop, so voila, dis is fo 'my niggaz, fo' shizzle. Cut the crap . YelaWolf , tattooed friend who had made a perfect clip y 'type 6 or 7 months with his track Pop the Trunk . He continues to climb (in fact he already has 2 or 3 albums - but old - I knew not), it is therefore feat on the album (perfect) from Big Boi . But I is not posting it here, s'rait overrated is already everywhere in the blogger. No, so I searched a little in his productions, appearances and company, and I found a mixtape or there is a feat. Bun B with . Ben my little buddy, pay your flow, pick your teeth. The other white / blonde just has to behave. (I should say that shit on Teki YelaWolf , so I shit on TekiGrosCon )
GOOOOOOOOOD TO GOOOOO.

YelaWolf - Good to Go feat. Bun B

And then finished with beautiful. Y 'released barely a week, the orchestral version of English Sahara. is just perfect, and as I said yesterday on FB, I cried in the middle of the open plan to taff and heard this. HAND FUCKING WHY IT DOES MORE THAN 4 MINUTES. Rah.

Foals - English Sahara (w / London Contemporary Orchestra)

Voila. (I have flem to nab a punchline B2O of his mother.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment