Thursday, August 19, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Get Std Testing Results

HEALTH BEAUTY - CHRONICLE # 1 - The World According to Me















Well, this is the first time. And once, it is always difficult. Talk about what? There are so many things to say ... Where to start? A good topic, something that excites the eye and tickles the imagination. Heartfelt, well located, the thing which we will remember. Then discuss it with friends, family, who knows? Belinda

When I proposed this column, or rather a writing space-Belinda Ibrahim is the editor of this publication I did not hesitate a second. First, because writing, I like it. And especially when someone offers me an opportunity to say what I think, I jumped at the chance. I have not thought discreet. But that you already noticed.

That said, I must admit that Health Beauty, it a little surprised.

What am I going to tell in a magazine called Health and Wellness? Health and myself, we were not friends for long. At least, that I who have not been kind to her. Later she was well rendered. It was good. But today it was reconciled. And now it's going very well, thank you.

As for beauty, what beauty we talking about? Body and its appendages? Of the mind, its contortions and convulsions? Landscapes and their gradual degradation under the gaze of a population amorphous who talks a lot and very strong, but that does not much? Works of art, expressions of individuals of rare or flatulence pedants connected?

vast subject, the beauty.

I will still not get out my old Platonic dialogues Flammarion in paperback, covers slightly yellowed and dog-eared corners ... unless I look through my memories as a director of commercials, back when I was a shampoo anti-dandruff, dermatological soap that softens skin and day cream, night, after meals and those who make it whiter than the neighbor, this ugly swarthy.

So Health Beauty. Good.

must nevertheless I must confess that what attracted me the most is that a lot of readers are readers. Women and me is a great love story. At all levels. I need them to live, to breathe. And especially for writing.

And speaking of women, I love it even more than making movies. That will tell you. I am endless. Should see me, I go like clockwork and will stop.

One day I dared to say that women were proof of the existence of God and man, of his absence. That I did not say ... outcry among hairy. Scumbag, traitor, queer! The primary insult, like the cigar and tie, is a clean man. Michel Boujenah said that the tie is a sign. An arrow that lies beneath the underpants or underwear kangaroo, depending. As for the cigar, I let you imagine ...

Far more intelligent than men, but shhh, do not say I told you they are the real engine of the world. Take our beloved Arab countries. Who is responsible for developing the film industry in Doha, Qatar? A woman! And who opened a sex shop Bahrain? Yes yes a sex shop, you read correctly, even a woman!

But beware guys, you who love women like I like them, this column is for you.

When I say love women, I'm not talking about those who use them as coffee between meals, or display them in their arms, like jewels, like so many fools male vanity. No, those can go their way. Them and me, there was not much to say.

I mean those who know that Almodovar Truffaut, passion is the same. Full, total and unrestrained.

short, we will discuss all this in a future chronic promised.

But do not rush. Before considering future columns, we must already begin with one.

Above all, we must find an idea. A title, structure, and everything that goes with it.

titles, I had many. Feature films, short of poetic, smart and of shock, very trendy, very in the wind. But none really appealed to me. I am excited at the moment, I thought it was beautiful, great, great, then a few minutes later, the sauce fell. And "back to the kitchen" as saying the Anglo-Saxon.

Finally, I opted for "the world I think. " It's a bit arrogant, yes. But a little arrogance never hurt anyone.

You may say that it is less so than these articles where some claim to explain life to us poor blind. At least there is the world as I see and understand. And this, this is only my opinion. And

structure, I chose to follow my train of thought. And share with you what catches my attention, makes me dream, makes me angry, makes me laugh or cry. In short, a piece of my world.

Ah, I arrived after the number of words allowed any -800 at most. And I think I exceeded slightly.

Go, see you in two months later.

Published in "Health Beauty" - July 2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment