Friday, August 13, 2010

Church Membership Template

rockers THE Chimeran


The Chimeran
Mr. cyber
(G. Neri / B. Nencioli)

Mr. cyber, I would like cyber
sir, I want to know
who I am, who I am or I have to
, I go sir
cyber, cyber how it
sir, this is how it
my eyes remain open
when I sleep, I sleep when you're

machines manufactured in the factory
it lasts that its hard but
life, it is you Warranty invoice
Mr. cyber, if I fall
Mr. cyber, if I ran
you have what it takes in hand to hand how it
Mr. cyber cyber
sir, how come my heart
that my heart is fiberglass
you are factory-made machines

it lasts that its hard but life
you it is guaranteed you invoice
cyber sir, I would
know I want to know, if I marry you, with your love you

resin factory made
that it lasts it lasts
loves, loves guarantees invoice
cyber sir, I wish Mr. cyber
I would like to know
who I am, who I am where I am
, or I'll









We do not know much things Chimeran of four creatures
hybrid machines manufactured in the factory "as their answer the male voice on their song Mr. e, a French pop oddity released under Princess label distributed by Barclay at the turn of the sixties (1969?)
This rare 45 rpm produced and directed by Billy Nencioli who also wrote two songs with the backing of a certain G. Neri, two gorgeously surreal beads arranged by the conductor John Morlier at the time prominent on national television (he has composed the opening credits of the show Musicolor). Side B brings us to the discovery of love in the imaginary country of Chimeria! Only traces of
Chimeran, their appearance in the 1969 turnip "Push not grandfather in the cactus" directed by Jean-Claude Dague with Francis Blanche, where they can see and interpret the Cosmic dance to music by Billy Nencioli.
If we do nothing about it girls we know a little about the character of Billy Nencioli, key to everything, songwriter and actor, born in 1932 René François Nencioli.
He moved to Paris after his military service in Morocco, where he sings his songs in nightclubs, accompanying himself on guitar. In 1955, Billy made a title that goes with Gainsbourg Abomey remained unpublished. The Army recalled in 1957 to serve in Algeria, during his service, he composed They gave recorded for Columbia with him Porte des Lilas worth the price of the French Academie du Disque. The following year he performed at the Olympia. In 1960, he composed the soundtrack of Jacques Bourdon, "The Lion Cubs" and the actor in "Le Caid" Bernard Borderie with Fenandel. After nine
45 rpm EP for Columbia and three years of silence, it is found in 1964 by Barclay and is on the scene as part of the Golden Rose d'Antibes in 1964 and 1965. In 1965 he recorded an excellent album of bossa nova with Baden Powell in the direction of Michel Colombier.


The Chimeran

0 comments:

Post a Comment