Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fox Racing Iphone 3gs Cases



One idea that I really evolved when I started to learn NLP in Montpellier a few years ago was the notion of positive intention .
is an idea (NLP this is called a premise) that are found throughout the NLP training and underpinning a research-oriented attitude and the outcome of this that works.

In everyday life
John Grinder and Richard Bandler, the founder of NLP, are therefore assumed that " all behavior is generated by a positive intention .
behavior can be observed, it is visible and just open your eyes. For cons, the problem is that the intention is that in the spirit of its author, and is often unconscious ...

so hard to understand that this little boy who is there to roll over for a cake also has a positive intention to do his whim.
And his claim is not necessarily the cake. It is perhaps only an application for contact, recognition, need to sleep ...

There is no miracle in any case, I do not know and each person is different. For cons, I know from experience that was self-confident that this positive intention is famous, and by searching with his humanity, all his perseverance and his faith in the abilities of humans, we come to find things sometimes surprising ...

Quirk
here recently as a few days back, I worked with a girl to give him learning techniques, when all of a sudden she said: "I'm tired, I want to stop. "
While I ask her what she needed, she replied with a half-dozen "I want ..." while being apparently not convinced itself! I then said "I understand you to have that desire all that and it'll make you happy, and I firmly believe that there is something hidden and you have a hard time telling me." She then answered her positive intention: to reassure on the presence and the love of his parents. The "pseudo-whims" were an application facade.
And here it may be difficult for parents to hear, because they love deeply and sincerely.

The real need
Very often, look for the positive we can find the "real need" is behind a request "poorly worded".
And if we can meet this need true, false needs disappear.

It's not always easy and it takes experience to , I often do not find what is hidden. But when I find In fairness, the result is there ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment