Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brazilian Bbw Women Facebook

Illustrated novel: Honeymoon

My friend you know I got married recently (if you not know is that you read only the titles and that, that does not make you more cultured. Me in class I have ever read summaries of the books nor watched the movies. Every time I read the stuff typed although frankly it was not great - Lead Climbing yippee yeah really the book to read to kids 14 years-yeah boring in short) and suddenly what we do when we had to cough up dead guests (could eat anything)?

We're going on honeymoon!

Yes my friend that's why I did not care nothing about the blog, because I had everything ready (nah I'm kidding I have no fucking my husband has done everything I have done her marriage it will make the trip hop is sold - what I did instead I took 3 kilos yes, I read Pat Conroy of South Charleston and that it prevents you to death to do something aute in short).

Small game very complicated
With the graphic novel below, and indices of good quality scattered here and there in prose (and of course the images dear little turnip) guess where this is I'm going (with my new husband surreptitiously) on their honeymoon?

If you find you win all my account (sorry I do not have in stock Louboutin ...)


All his work, Sandy did not notice Tyler had left his seat.
class traveler (ooh dummies) would have published it uncomfortable?



Oh no! Tyler has not abandoned its old demons!
We find the bar business class, being dredge shamefully John Stewart.
Himself eyes devoured the sweet but completely idiotic Sonia.



Sandy Tyler seeks to bar the Voyageur (ooh dummies).
No, Tyler is not there.
The throbbing heart of Sandy in her bosom. But what does Tyler?
The handsome detective Patrick Mc Fly perceives the distress of the young and fiery girl.
He decides to help find Tyler (while saying he is going to deliberately do not find it necessary to follow a little).


Meanwhile, the first class binges.




"Sniff!" Sonia makes noise sniffing loudly, while his sentence.
John Tyler took in business class to get into her good graces.
Sonia retreats in the "cabin exchange" (the toilet what) the (brilliant) Business Class.
"The Tyler will pay me, I'll post a dose of éthylopropylène B in his coffee, he will have diarrhea throughout the journey."



Yep, Sonia was right, c e bastard Tyler seduces the naive John Stewart only to have access to the (great) class business.
He hopes that Sandy can not find it, and he can enjoy the hundreds of films made available by the friendly cabin crew.
So it touches all the buttons.


Sonia calls on the new host (which is none other than Sandy, Crimea, but how Sonia would have recognized as they do not know?) Of replacement while she is wearing a coffee at a passenger in the (brilliant) Business Class.
Sandy accepts with pleasure, allowing him to conduct his investigation, supported by the seductive detective Patrick Mc Fly, posing as a stewardess.



View of the stairs leading to the (great) Business Class.


Tyler, who eats all the racks, agreed to isolate themselves a little with Sonia in the exhibition room accessible only to the (awesome) and Business Class ( overrated) First Class.
Sonia deploys all its charm.
Tyler can not help but touch all the buttons as usual.
Sonia Tyler offers his coffee and he even proposes to change the class by putting it in the (overrated) First Class.
She hopes to move it away from the eyes of John Stewart.
(She did not understand that it was not too interested in women's love-ah).


Tyler, in his happiness to play with outside light modulators of the (overrated) First Class, do not realize that the poison poured into his coffee made by Sonia ensure high-speed instead of simply giving him diarrhea!
He sleeps the sleep of the big selfish.



- "Ah ah ah!" Sandy exclaims, "I have found you, vile traitor! You left me behind without any remorse in class traveler (ooh dummies), to find you in First Class!"
- "Oh Sandy, you've missed so much, I thought thee lost this aircraft is so big!" ment this unpleasant chapter.
- "None of that with me, old miser, You are well punished! You just aged 30 years and I am leaving with the handsome detective Patrick Mc Fly!" laughed Sandy, who found the perks
- "old miser? You go with Mc Fly? NNNoOOOOOONNNNNNN!" Tyler shouted, raising his arms to heaven.


And here it is finished.


Edit: Am a little cocoon, I put all the answers in the title but I changed it to happen sooner had you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment