Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2010 Wisconsin Fire Prevention Posters

feet inside Nevada Trashy Diva

Ouh is insane!
Summary las Vegas Oulala but we are not in Venice but we're not in Paris but we're in New York but not Olala we are at the foot of a volcano, but what he happening here is insane.
Nah I'm kidding.
First we went through the Death Valley it was really horrible, I had brought from dissolving in a small bottle stolen from a chemistry lab it was so hot that it exploded in my suitcase.
Ah ah ah I could not remember the boiling point of acetone!
And I bought 2 jars of cream clinic cost an arm and she turned bin.
Oh oh oh what the hell!

Every time I opened the mouth is like if I put my head in an oven but power 10 000.
100 000 or power.
or power of a million 1 billion.

He was 50 ° C but the wind was at 70 ° C.

BUT IS THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE?

Y still had a century when a guy has stumbled on a nugget of gold and suddenly everyone was stingy in the corner to look for gold and then they are all dead because it was too hot.
All the gold that was recovered at the Valley of Death was used to invest in the research of Walter Air Conditioning, the inventor of air conditioning.

And he said thank you all today, even if it kills birds every day with Freon (this will surely be a future article: Freon: Good or bad for our skin folds? )

fissa After we came back in the car with the air conditioning and it was thoroughly Decarre to Las Vegas.

Summary las Vegas Oulala but we are not in Venice but we're not in Paris but we're in New York but not Olala we are at the foot of a volcano, but what he going on here is insane.

I discovered a great slot machine called the Spin Win .
You play and you play the machine at a time she did " IGGLYBUFF Look up! Look up! IGGLYBUFF! " then you look up and there is a wheel that turns and a needle that rotates and can stop to 2000! (But we played 25 cts also so it is not really much but still.)

It was designed for me every time we won too.
type at a time I won $ 20.

You are disgusted ah ah!

If after we had a huge suite at the Bellagio and our maid her name was Tita.

And the first day we go to the pool (10 000 persons in the same pool I will not tell the face of The Man UBK - it goes faster than writing unbreakable will you do) and when we come back in the room, we see that the third layer curtain was drawn, we were made of chocolate pudding-like but not least there were snickers in the mini-bar and Tita she had given our respective security blankets in place.

Tita has violated our privacy

Shame.

Every time we went to a hotel I was super blunder to go out there and that my tiger dirty little nosy Tita she went to install tiger on my bed like it was a dead cat and hit the couscous (it's a cushion) for my husband.

I saw red.
I left him a note but not too friendly:

"Dear Tita
do you like your stuff i touch?
i don 't like you touch my stuff.
Do not Touch Our Stuff as equals and make
The World A Better Place For You and for me. "

And bam.

After I took a bath tub overlooking the Caesar Palace.
Ah ah ah!

But after a while I could no longer eat buffets I said let's go so we went.

By the way we stopped at Hoover Dam and I just want to say something too green:
Americans you're dirty wasters.
Did you see the water level how he fell? And bah
you imagine they have not even thought about an alternative for when there is more water.


I mean if it continues like this, lawns will be ugly when they are too dry and they have air con at the Bellagio with its 10 000 customers in a pool where there will be no water.
Well anyway I did not get the Nobel Prize in Chemistry this year (either) so it serves their mouth I would not brilliant solution which I thought to arrange everything this.

short.

We drove and drove and drove, but it passed quickly because we have listened to loop the best song in the world:

- Cotton Eye Joe of the famous group Rednex .


Good heads winners (it is well worth Ah-A )

Y has everything in this song is a cowboy who is iiha! is a horse, there are gunshots, there is the harmonica and the scratching of laundry, is the fact that his "diguedodiguedo" but I do not know how the instrument is called but it's like a metal rod and you put in your mouth and after that is "diguedodiguedo" and is also what the banjo!

Y violin that is the violin that makes you want to move his cowboy boots and then the words are too easy to remember:

wépapoui to capmanjo
Ai binivin has lontamjo
redi redi toucomone tougoz
redi toucomone capmanjo

iiihaaa After you say.

(I wanted to put music from Deezer but they have that big remix that try as subtle as it is rather Rednex music.)

So without realizing it was arrived Bryce Canyon.

And bam.
Y no dolphins but it's worth it anyway.

My friends what emotion, the tears came to his eyes and after they drove like big stones on my cheeks because I was forced to put the ugliest shoes on earth.

However it is not uglier than Lita Jeffrey Campbell that bloggers snapped eh but good.

But eventually it became my favorite shoes because when I was in Decathlon was a small bench with a climb, descent, rocks and everything and you walk over to see if your shoes they are performing and I found them quite powerful say so.

bin
And there I climbed the rocks, I walked over rocks, (I saw a snake), I walked on pine cones and I felt nothing! These shoes are
rollers.

silence Now my friends I've put lots of photos to delight the eyes.


Ooohhhhh!


Aaaaannnnnhhh!


Wooooohhhooo!


IIIIhhhhh! (What the photographer Eve)


IIhhhaaaaa!


Wouahouahouahhh!



Shut up.


In fact it is very pleasant to walk too long when there's no heel shoes and super Kompressor like mine I would have never believed.

you see I give myself fully into my account-that's why I made that a week (and also because the season series took over).

The next time you eat a photo of artist I am telling you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment