Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Open Nat Netgear Dg934g

Lost in Utah

As I'm nice I've made a route and if you click on it normally you know all the secrets of the incredible journey (because there is too little written)

If we did we would have continuous 1 day and 19h but it was not very interesting and somewhat tiring, that's why we made some steps.


After a while it was tired of listening Rednex on the road but luckily I had with me my wedding playlist so we listened to 56 times the Venga Boys with their poetic song "Boom boom boom.
Yes there were quite a way to go.
We drove and drove and drove but God that this country is great it is said that the Basement is the ben desert they never set foot in Utah.
Or Arizona.
Or Nevada.
Anyway here is really low the hills have eyes except that people speak with an accent just odd but if they want to eat us too.

My friends wonder what that mother nature eh.

Arches Canyon you have a super marked path red earth and you fall on super natural stone arches.

And go we go again: Wwwoooaaaahh!


We are always taking the path "for easy lame in the guide if we had a little fear of ever returning.

At one point my dear husband informs a huge rock and told me they will go up the rock, he saw the Japanese go and whether Japan can do not see why it was he who made the Army could not do it.

laaa But if you see some people climb the rock

Ah ah I'm fine I said, avoid the conflict and put his nose in the poop when he goes to see it too hard and he put his wife in danger for a dark tale of ego internationally.

We went to the rock bin and you imagine my friends with my horrible shoes that rock was a breeze.



NO you can not walk on the ark.
I know I asked is prohibited.


I still made doubled by a guy in thongs I said "but it is crazy that there" but after we have not been backcrossed assumed he had fallen into a hole (yes security in the parks is to shut up eh) and I could not help but say well done, he had to buy shoes as we are not Mess With the hike (I say "hike" as the pros).

We climbed huge rocks, it was like 20 feet high on the rocks without barriers really I discovered the taste of adventure and danger.
I mean they could have put up barriers everywhere but maybe it would have been ugly

Going down, my husband did the Mariola and he jumped from a rock about 50 cm (oulala).

He then spent his time yelling at me it was just too strong and indestructible oh oh oh with a big laugh and the memory of man had never met such adventurer.

He therefore strongly advised to find an improvement in animal nickname "The Man".

Becoming The Unbreakable Man, he expects to be able to beat Batista now, (yes because Batista has turned nasty if you follow it, and Randy Orton became nice. So many twists in the WWE ).

was seen as dead trees (and they do not pretend to be dead among the trees them they are completely ordnance)

And it was weird because in France we see cats and rabbits crushed

And bin over there we see racoons and tattoos (I guess it was armadillos because otherwise it just looked like babies and it would be really scary)


Finally since there are plenty of armadillos in Texas I guess it was not a lot of tattoos and babies.
(Well there is also lots of babies in Texas but it will be if we let the babies on the highway).


After all these adventures we still had an ark to visit and she was at the top of a huge rock slope and at one point there was a ledge like in Indiana Jones what jitters .

It's Delicate Arch.

The guide has said "We must see it at sunset."

And tiny " Roundtrip 2h.

The rocks they pushed interlayers. it's very very rare.


As the sun was on track to go to bed I said we go there, except that 1 am in the guide is 2 hours for me so we got up it was almost overnight.

And oddly there is no lamp in the parks.

was banging the entire back with the lamp of the iphone and it was in total darkness with the moon and mountain lions lurking in the corners.

Were people who were misfits like us but they would not share our lamp then dried on site and we fled.


If you knew because you are not neophytes when we hiked there are small piles of stones. I thought I
it was kind of forest spirits who made little piles, and when we did the hike, we could pay tribute to the little creatures of the forest by adding stones.

is not TOO cute?

So during the day (it's also why we lost a little time), I made lots of other little piles everywhere and more.

It was really nice.

But then while we galérait in the dark, we met people who told us to follow the cairns, these little piles of stone that help hikers find their way ....


...


I swear that I prayed for people who have fallen on my little pile of stone and had to run for hours and starved to death or eaten by a cougar that night .

We we finally found our car well since no one amused himself by inventing false cairns where we were.



I ate a very good pizza that night and slept the sleep of the just.

0 comments:

Post a Comment