Monday, October 18, 2010

Breast Soreness Differences In Pms & Pregnancy

Biton Koulibaly (Ivorian author): "Behind every sentence, there is a thought solid "


Every two weeks in North-Sud Quotidien, a contemporary writer pays tribute an author who has scored. Isaiah Biton Koulibaly opens this year with admiration by placing a light-hitting but passionate about the work of Andre Maurois
. His stroke of heart.

"In my heart of literary coup, I would say''climates''by Andre Maurois. This is a book I picked up when I was a teenager in a dustbin. I read it every year. André Maurois is one of my favorite writers because of his style of simplicity, clarity, brevity and speed. A fluid style. It is also part of my teachers in the courses that I received. Her stories are poignant
. Stories of everyday life, universal stories. This book allowed me to have another outlook on life. He has influenced my understanding of the emotional life, that of women. And he played a large role in choosing the themes that I develop today in my books. Climates''''is the story of a woman (Odile Mallet), they say, taken from a news item. In the first part, narrated by a man, Odile hurts her man (Philippe Marcenat) during his first marriage. This is a work that describes how a husband endured in marriage and how women behave. In the second part of the book, whose narrative is made by a woman is the man who makes, in turn, in a relationship that has suffered in his first marriage. A story that ends in a bloody way.
is a very important book for everyday life, understanding of this life and even that of man and woman in marriage and through friendship. You can not read four or five pages without being satisfied Maurois morally and intellectually. Because
behind each group of sentences, each paragraph he has a pretty solid human thought and quite thoughtful. "

Interview by Sanou A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment