Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Exercises To Fix Bow Legs

and vampires


In that moment I decided to immerse myself in the vast popular literature, I read a book called "Fascination " a girl named Stephenie Meyer. After
ago "straddle", "genuflect", "aberration" and "Disinfection".

Good Zola is not I warn you
(Is what I have already read Zola? I remember. It is he who Fantomette if so then I I read it. I am very cultured.)

Sometimes it seems like a small child who wrote it so charming but a bit tedious.
And as the author does not have an extensive vocabulary that is running a little repetition.
But hey I am not my most difficult I had nothing to read and it might be mediocre I'm into it.
It's like bread and kiri I'm glad to have when I'm hungry.


So there is a story mignonette between a teenager and a vampire and as if by chance he is interested in it too.

- 1 point magic
Ah ah ah, have you noticed that in all things vampire, the vampire heroine, he is interested in but never really for herself?

Youyou Caution tip top mega Spoilers:

  • True Blood: Another moron with his teeth and his eyes round and round her nose, she can read minds and SPOILER it is a fairy (mouhaha)

  • Vampire Diaries (casting to shit but the story is good): The girl is the spitting image of a vampire for over 300 years.

  • Twilight It is the only one he can not read minds (good for him)
Plus I would not say, but you honestly think a guy who has more than 100 years it will kiffer conversations from a girl of 17 who has the poster of the Jonas Brothers in his room?
Really? (Really, as they say Americans)

And more and more I want to say, but you honestly think a guy who has more than 100 years is going to piss off to revive indefinitely the years not just for schools get noticed? (I died laughing) Seriously
? (Seriously, as they say Americans do not thank me)




- 2nd magical point:
The vampire Edward (the W is to pronounce with a loud wet) he spends his time telling his girlfriend "If I wanted I could rip your head, you're not afraid?" or "Quiet me or I'll make a killing with my steak frites" or "I am the most dangerous animal on Earth, in 2 seconds you could die, not you freak?".

short. (And she said she "oh no I love you too! I make you completely trust!")

Dirty little Péteux.
I'll go back a cleat in his mouth than there to teach him humility.
How can you be in love with a loser like that serine you all the time how beautiful it is the most strongest most dangerous?
This girl is completely idiotic.

Once I was invited by boys skiing with my sister (we are very courted) and I 24.
And there was a guy of 30 who was a bit rich because he was going on vacation with youngsters still at school and he worked it so he said "that's me" when we had not asked for anything-slacker.

At one point he took me Vel Satis in her too ugly to shop and I said nothing because there was nothing to say and apparently as he liked to fill in the blanks by talking to him I let her.

And at one point the guy told me he "I impresses you?" eyes crinkled with a knowing smile.
I will not tell the apoplexy that followed.
He was rotten on holiday I hope he still remembers it.



- 3rd point magic
The girl can not do anything, anyway she is 150 years younger than her boyfriend, so she knows nothing necessarily life.

So the guy, throughout the book, whenever it speaks it does not care about his mouth and he said no we will not do it like that but it will do what he said because it is he who knows.

And besides the only time that vampires are what she Smart has said, the author insists on the fact that it surprised everyone that she could not say something stupid. Miss Meyer

Hého it goes to the Mormon women have the right to speak a little or much?

If the bitch is also his girlfriend is not bin it with so eh.




- 4th point magic

The girl, when he looks at little or no color or with eyes but with topaz a hint of copper or black eyes, her gray-Stephenie We are all shades of ocher, the daughter she can, her heart stops beating, his pulse quickens, she begins in all its forms but my God it is he wants me anymore I'm too too ugly bitch too gourd ah ah ah ah I die while the guy just asked him to pass the bread.

She looks a little anemic this small (and somewhat hysterical)

At my age not so advanced but still not listen because Jonas Brothers Long time I know when my mother told me "But not you love not for the life you have only 17 then back down on Earth " ben ... SHE WAS RIGHT.

With any luck I came here for the last Volume " Expulsion ", the heroine will have realized that his big loser of pal force to seek muddles he fucks the shit every time and it prevents him from work to school, and if that continues it will eventually sweeper so if she wants to enter in BTS it might be time to jettison this ball.



And if in passing she could tell him he's nipples through so it is well worth the fart I am the lion of the forest so when you have become vampire you were ugly you will remain ugly and bin it when it's not even bowl (so that we too can improve with emissions M6).


The relationship with my shoes that I bought at the hast Trashy Diva beside "The boutique Vampire in New Orleans" , which is still in the country of Eric Northman.
I dragged 1 / 2 hour in the store before daring to ask the girl if I could take pictures and she said no.
If I had a vampire (well rotted) with me, she would have made her less crâneuse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment